Did anyone get this

an email for:
Welcome to the Disney Parent Pulse Panel

just curious…I took the survey where they ask you questions about yourself etc. then I was like OMG is this legit…
So I am just wondering if anyone else did or does this?
TIA

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1065464]an email for:
Welcome to the Disney Parent Pulse Panel

just curious…I took the survey where they ask you questions about yourself etc. then I was like OMG is this legit…
So I am just wondering if anyone else did or does this?
TIA[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it.

It says its from the Disneyfamily.com

I am pretty sure its legit I was just wondering if anyone else has done this yet

I got it, and I filled it out too.

Piximom has smaller kids, FAMILY is the word, I think. You didn’t get it because your kids are large kids, hehe

Well I have no kids, but I am curious… tell me more!!! :laugh:

What kind of questions did you answer???

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1065500]Well I have no kids, but I am curious… tell me more!!! :laugh:

What kind of questions did you answer???[/QUOTE]

well right now they just asked, age, salary etc, what our interests are, stuff like that, how old my kids are…

I’ve found this and copied from a copy pasted on another message board:

Real Input
You have the opportunity to help shape the Disney online experience – our programming, messaging, and the topics that matter most to parents today. Plus, you may also have the chance to test new products and receive exclusive offers from Disney and our promotional partners.

Recognition
A select group of influential parents will have the chance at a trip to the Disney Studios in Los Angeles to be honored in a live parenting panel with an audience that includes Disney executives and leaders from top Fortune 500 companies. Plus, one Parent Pulse Panelist will be selected every month to be featured in our “Mom (or Dad) of the Month” special on Family.com.

Rewards
What else? Just by joining the panel and completing the following registration, you will be entered into our Parent Pulse Sweepstakes which will give away over $10,000 in cash prizes this year. In addition, for every survey you complete while participating in our panel, you are entered for an additional chance to win. Ten lucky panelists will be awarded $100 every month just for participating.

Click on the Sweepstakes Rules links below for more information about our rewards and incentives for our panelists.

Ten (10) Prizes: Each Winner will receive one (1) $100 check For January

I got the email and took the survey. Ironically they sent it addressed to my husband but I did it anyway.

lol me too!!! and meanwhile DH doesn’t even go on the pc:noo:

I got one. It was sent to my e-mail address, but addressed to my Mom, who lives three towns over!!!

I got it in my Inbox, but I have not completed it yet.

I got it too, and I was so excited, I answered the survey right away. At the end it told me I’d get an email that I’d need to click the attached link in to confirm. That was on Wednesday, and I haven’t gotten the next email yet. Maybe I didn’t meet their criteria afterall.

wow really, i got the email right away, did you check your spam?
what about trying to retake the survey?

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1065578]wow really, i got the email right away, did you check your spam?
what about trying to retake the survey?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I’ve checked my spam, and it’s not there. I didn’t think about retaking the survey. Maybe I’ll try that.

aww,well good luck, try taking it again

I ended up taking the survey, even though it was addressed to my Mom. I got the e-mail link right away also. So, I would recommend taking the survey again. Maybe a page was missed or something, and it will take you right to it instead of doing the whole thing again.

I got it last night, and filled it out. don’t know the point of the whole thing, other than to take survey’s. Does anyone know, guess I will have to read the details better when I get time.

I got it too, addressed to DH, but I filled it out. I got the confirmation e-mail and am signed up. I’ll be interested to see what comes from it.

I just received another email from them yesterday, thanking me for joining and for filling out the questionnaire, etc.
then they proceeded to say:

we will rely on you to help shape the Disney online experience. On the Disney Parent Pulse Panel, your voice will be heard, your opinion counts, and you will be respected and rewarded for your time and efforts.

Thanks again for taking the first step to join in the Disney Parent Pulse Panel experience. We’ll be sending your surveys via e-mail - please make sure to add Disney@ParentPulse.Family.com to your address book to ensure you receive them! And remember, every time you complete a survey, you’ll have an additional chance to win!

I am a little excited, I would love to voice my opinions lol