Did WDW site get an upgrade?

It has only been about a week or two since I last went onto the WDW Resort website to check for the May hours. I go on tonight and it is all different and I don’t like it. You use to be able to click on the calendar, choose the month and park, click on a specific day and it would tell you the times of the parades and fireworks. I can’t even find it on a month that has the hours posted.

Does anyone know if I am missing where I need to find this info, parades, fireworks etc.?

Actually found an awesome calendar on Disney World - The Largest Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World, Walt Disney World so now I can stop complaining:)

I don’t like the new calendar at all, the old one was so much easier to use.

What dates are you looking for?

Oh, I like the new calendar, did you see where you put in your dates, and then it lists all the time with the extra magic hours all in a row for your whole trip.

Try that . . . it’s much better then all the clicking you had to do AND it prints!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;925999]Oh, I like the new calendar, did you see where you put in your dates, and then it lists all the time with the extra magic hours all in a row for your whole trip.

Try that . . . it’s much better then all the clicking you had to do AND it prints![/QUOTE]

Ok, I go give it another chance. I just peeked at it once and didn’t like the way the dates were listed.

I do like the new site. All of it. It looks much cleaner, there are more links, photos, info. I like it :biggrin:

yea! I like it much better.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;925997]I don’t like the new calendar at all, the old one was so much easier to use.

What dates are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

We are going 5/7-5/16/09.

I like the site, just not the calendar. I’ll have to see how I like it once the May dates are posted.

I really liked wdwinfo.com’s calendar. All the information is right there without having to click on a specific date.