Did ya hear?

I’m going to WDW tomorrow!!!

Just in case you missed it! You may go back to what you were doing!:biggrin:

Have a great time…

Darn, I liked my kidnap the DH idea. But I’m glad you’re going!!! Have fun!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HAVE A SUPER GROOVY TIME :mickey:

Are you still online!?! I said for you to go pack, young lady!! You have a ton to do before you leave for WDW!

that’s awesome!! have a great time!!

Have fun can’t wait to hear all about it.

:laugh: I feel totally reprimanded!!! I can’t pack until I get home from work and get the kids from school. I am in a list making fury though!!! I am almost comletely useless at work right now…luckily my SIL is my boss and she is giving me tomorrow off so we can leave after we send the kids to school, and DH installs an A/C or two!!

WOW wish my DH would surprise me like that!!!

Aww, I did miss that! That’s so fun!!! What a fab surprise! :slight_smile:

Congradulations!!

Im not even jealous… Want to know why?

:laugh: Im going tomorrow too!!:laugh:

Yay For DISNEY TOMORROW!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erin - that is SO NOT FAIR!!! But, I’m excited for you anyway (I guess…)

Did I hear you say “after you send the kids to school”??? What are Mikey and Lilly going to say about this?? :slight_smile:

I hope one day Jason & I can go w/o the kids…maybe it’ll happen.

BTW - I’ve been the last two Labor Day weekends and had a blast!! Have some fun for big, ole pregnant me!! :slight_smile:

Have fun! Bring back lots of pics!:blush:

Im not jealous either because I am leaving Saturday!!! Woohoo! WDW!!!

We ummm…haven’t exactly told Mike and LIl yet…:blush: I’m not sure we will until we get back and can promise then their Thanksgiving trip. I will have loads of fun…Is there anything from the World I can bring back for you to satisfy any pregnant cravings??? You stay cool and take care of the baby and bib brother! I will have pictures, you can count on it and I can’t wait to see the new little guy when he arrives!!!

Nope – the only thing I need is for you to have a GREAT time!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

MICKEYMOM-I am so sorry to have to speak to you in such a harsh tone of voice, but I am glad to see that you have gotten your booty offline and are getting something done!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You have to let us know how it goes, we can’t wait to read your TR!! I really want to hear what it is like without kids-me and DH:wub: may do that next year!! Have a safe and magical trip!!

That really is an awesome surprise! Hope you have a magical and romantic trip! Bring back pics!