Didn't think we'd be back to WDW for quite a while, but

…we are booked for May! :biggrin:

Because we had our honeymoon in Disneyland, DH and I decided it would be awesome to celebrate our 5-year anniversary across the country in WDW. The shocking thing is that it’s come this fast. (When I joined this site, DH and I weren’t even dating yet! :eek:)

We are booked at AKL for May 10-17! I am so excited!!

I know what y’all are going to be asking, but no…Alice and Violet are not coming with us. :sad: We want to wait until they’re just a smidge older, and our first trip to WDW together was so short and rushed that we want to take a little more time to enjoy it alone. Our “last hurrah” if you will.

Anyhoo, just had to share. We are booked with Deluxe DDP so now I have to figure out the couple dozen places we want to eat!! :blink: :laugh:

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your anniversary! There will be PLENTY of opportunites to take your children- enjoy your last “hurrah”!!!:heart:

HI!!!

Yay! I love when you book Disney trips because you come here and talk to me more! :laugh:

[QUOTE=cinderbella;924187]HI!!!

Yay! I love when you book Disney trips because you come here and talk to me more! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I know, I am excited to get my Bella time again! I always get so lazy when I don’t have a trip planned…but now I have no excuse!!

I know…for reals. You are usually here when you are A. pregnant or B. planning a trip. However, you were just pregnant and decided to fill out myspace surveys instead of coming here!

But you will LOVE AKL! It is amazing. And a deluxe plan…hello food! And I don’t blame you for not taking the babies. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to travel kiddos across the country like that.

Awesome! A deluxe resort and deluxe dining plan–does it get any better? Have fun planning.

Congrats! That sounds sooooo fun!!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;924192]I know…for reals. You are usually here when you are A. pregnant or B. planning a trip. However, you were just pregnant and decided to fill out myspace surveys instead of coming here!

But you will LOVE AKL! It is amazing. And a deluxe plan…hello food! And I don’t blame you for not taking the babies. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to travel kiddos across the country like that.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I know, me and those stupid myspace surveys…:blink:

Yay, I am so excited for AKL! Ryan booked it without telling me. I thought we were going to book a moderate, so it was a super nice surprise! And he really wanted deluxe dining, so you’re going to have to help me pick twenty bazillion places to eat now. :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;924203]:laugh: I know, me and those stupid myspace surveys…:blink:

Yay, I am so excited for AKL! Ryan booked it without telling me. I thought we were going to book a moderate, so it was a super nice surprise! And he really wanted deluxe dining, so you’re going to have to help me pick twenty bazillion places to eat now. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

HOW AWESOME!!! Did Ryan pay full rack rate? Did he get you the buy 4, get 3 free? Cuz if not, you should TOTALLY rent points to stay there!!! We did just that for Thanksgiving and we paid 1/3 of the regular rate for the Savanna View Room!!!

And it’s so nice to see you on there!!! I am hoping being the mommy of two is everything you hoped it would be. :wub: Good luck planning!!!

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;924207]HOW AWESOME!!! Did Ryan pay full rack rate? Did he get you the buy 4, get 3 free? Cuz if not, you should TOTALLY rent points to stay there!!! We did just that for Thanksgiving and we paid 1/3 of the regular rate for the Savanna View Room!!!

And it’s so nice to see you on there!!! I am hoping being the mommy of two is everything you hoped it would be. :wub: Good luck planning!!![/QUOTE]

We got the buy 4, get 3 free deal! We just couldn’t pass it up!! We actually toyed with going some other places for our anniversary instead, but when we saw this deal we knew it was telling us to go to WDW. :tongue:

It feels really good to be back on here, I’ve missed you guys. :happy: I feel like things are finally settling down for me a little bit (and I am really enjoying being a mommy of 2!) :biggrin:

What an awesome anniversary present!!! You got a lot of meals to plan girl!! My DH wants to do the same for our 10th anniversary (get the deluxe dining plan)! I think you can really enjoy it more without the kids!! Try alot of the signature places without having to worry about the kids!

YAY!! I am so excited for you! If it were me I would maybe use the 2 credit option on a nice anniversary dinner at the California Grill. It’s beautiful up there & they do celebrations the right way! :smile:

Yay! We really enjoyed our trip away fomr the kids, way back when – it was very fun, relaxing and romantic!

Thanks everyone, we are really excited! It feels good to be booked and know what’s happening, because we’ve put a lot of time and thought into planning this anniversary. I guess we can’t stop planning now, because our 90-day mark is coming soon! :eek: Oh just the thought of making all these ADRs gives me a headache! :laugh:

WOW! That is fantastic. May is supposed to be a wonderful time at WDW. I am very excited (and a wee bit jealous) for you!!

Awesome! Let the planning begin!

Wow! Congrats on the 5 years. What a wonderful way to spend your anniversary. Hope you get some great ADR’s with that DDP.

Kim that’s awesome! I can’t believe it’s your 5 year anniversary! And just think…you don’t have to wait that long…your trip is in less than 4 months!!

Aw, yay! Sounds like it’ll be fun!! :biggrin:

I just took a last hurrah trip myself. Enjoy it, but remember it doesn’t have to be the last! My folks took a number of trips out when we were young, less as we got older, but my bro and I would just split up and spend the night(s) with friends. I think I turned out okay. :happy:

Have fun planning!!! I’m not-so-subtly convincing my folks to go in June for their 40th anniversary.