Different restaurants

How many different restaurants do you remember eating in at WDW?
Just for fun my wife and I counted up to 50. Never been to Epcot, never been to Animal Kingdom, never been to Hollywood Studios and only twice to Magic Kingdom out of 52 trips to WDW. Almost all of our dining was done in the resorts or Downtown Disney.
subvetss:smile:

Holy cow! I have no idea:huh:…maybe I have a project for tonight. I’m going to go count.

Well, I can definitely say it hasn’t been 50!

OK - this is embarrassing - 72:blush:

Not bad…47 (assuming you’re just talking table service). We try to make sure we try at least one new restaurant each time we go and usually more than one. But, we have to squeeze in our favorites too!

[QUOTE=subvetss;984698]How many different restaurants do you remember eating in at WDW?
Just for fun my wife and I counted up to 50. Never been to Epcot, never been to Animal Kingdom, never been to Hollywood Studios and only twice to Magic Kingdom out of 52 trips to WDW. Almost all of our dining was done in the resorts or Downtown Disney.
subvetss:smile:[/QUOTE]

Wow, that’s a lot of resort restaurants! (And a lot of trips!! :wub:) Just out of curiosity, any reason why you haven’t eaten at the parks?

I’ll have to count ours but it’ll be just a drop in the bucket, I’m sure.

wow i have only did 26. guess i have some work to do, lol.

Subvets,

All locations (table and counter) in the mix? What about non meal locations (bakery, ice cream shop)?

and does that count hotel like the all stars? if so my number will go up some not much.

I counted up places where I have used table services and I only got 28…I guess that’s a lot though. I really did not dine at many resorts until the dining plan came out.

This counter service and table service?

There’s no way I could remember every CS location, so I’ll try to count up the TS I remember. But, I have been going to WDW since I was an infant, so I don’t remember all.

Out of the TS restaurants that still exist (no Alfredos :sad:), I’ve eaten at… only 19! I have a lot more restaurants to go try out! :laugh:

I just pulled to a Disney Dining brochure so I could add them up and discovered it was for DisneyLAND.
That obviously doesn’t help, does it.

OK, I’m not sure, but somewhere between 72 and 76.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;984781]
Out of the TS restaurants that still exist (no Alfredos :sad:), I’ve eaten at… only 19! I have a lot more restaurants to go try out! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

If you ate at Tutto Italia and at Alfredo’s, that counts as two.
If you ate at Tempura Kiku and Tokyo Dining, that’s two.
If you ate at Teppanyaki and Teppan Edo, that counts as two.
If you’ve eaten at Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Wolfgang Puck Upstairs, that’s two.

Guess we’re creatures of habit since I could only come up with around 27 right now. But, we usually go during F & W fest and eat off many of those countries around the world making a meal out of it. Soooo, if you count those then that’s at least another dozen or so.

[QUOTE=smee57;984724]Wow, that’s a lot of resort restaurants! (And a lot of trips!! :wub:) Just out of curiosity, any reason why you haven’t eaten at the parks?

I’ll have to count ours but it’ll be just a drop in the bucket, I’m sure.[/QUOTE]

Haven’t eaten in the parks because we have only gone to the parks twice out of 52 times staying at WDW. And the lst time was over 20 years ago. subvetss