Dining Help

Long time no see everyone. I need suggestions on where to dine.:confused:. We are going to Disney Oct 14-19th. Added Dining Plan to our AP’s. I am having such a hard time deciding where to eat for dinners. Any help would be great! My DS is 4.

I would start with by looking at the character meals and the park you plan to be in at the time.

That is the problem I really wanted to try Chef Mickey’s and it is booked. So sad. Might just do what we always do and just show up for an early dinner. We have done CP so much that I am tired of it.

Tony’s is nice, too if you are to be in the MK.

Well I just called and got Tutto so far and Coral Reef. Not sure where else to go. I wish LTT still had characters! What other Character meals are there?

Try Ohanas they have a character breakfast. I would also call Disney Dinning and have the CM see what they can find for you. It’s late to be making ADR’s now.

Garden Grill is great, but ask for a booth. DS3 loved the character interaction a couple of weeks ago.:laugh:

Hey there!! :happy:

Garden Grill is a fav of my girls.
Ohana’s for breakfast - Stitch, Lilo, Mickey & Pluto
Tuskar House Breakfast Donald and friends
Chef Mickey’s keep trying . . . did you try online booking? It’s good because it give you the alternate times it is available.
Cape May Cafe for breakfast is good too, Goofy Donald Minnie

Most dinner places did away with the characters? I’m only coming up with breakfast. What about TRex at DTD? Is he into Dinos? Cool place if you like Dinos!! :laugh::laugh:

How about trying Cat whatsherface’s new place on the Boardwalk?

If you are flexible and really looking for Chef Mickey’s, keep the Disney Dining # handy or in your cell. Call throughout the day during your vacation - there are always openings that pop up. We’ve picked up some great ADR’s on short notice.

If you like Japanese food go to Teppan Edo it is so good

You could invite Boss and me for Tutto. We’ve been called characters…and worst. :laugh:

Not a fan of Chef Mickey’s here. I like all of Mickeygirlz’ suggestions and might add Hollywood and Vine at DHS they have the Playhouse Disney characters for breakfast (I think).

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;994384]
Tuskar House Breakfast Donald and friends
Chef Mickey’s keep trying . . . did you try online booking? It’s good because it give you the alternate times it is available.[/QUOTE]

Tusker House for breakfast is gone in that time frame.
So is Chef Mickey’s.

Personally, I think Coral Reef isn’t worth it anymore when you consider how unremarkable their menu has become in recent years.
For dinner, check availability for Kona Cafe, Wolfgang Puck Cafe (for after parks close. And they do close early in mid October!)
Early dinner at Yak and Yeti.
If you want sushi or tempura, there’s always Tokyo Dining.

Try 1900 Park Fare. Several good characters there, and really good food too.

Didn’t she say she was looking for Character dining? When does the free food deal end?

Hey Jenna! I know I already answered you on Facebook but my suggestions (for anyone else reading) were Garden Grill in EPCOT (cute characters, family style), Whispering Canyon, Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club (fun atmosphere, great desserts and shakes), and I forgot the other one. :laugh:

The Hoop-Dee-Doo Review is fantastic! I highly recommend this awesome dinner show located at Fort Wilderness. Its a bit of a pain to get there but its totally worth it…

We finally rocked it out a couple of weeks ago and I had no idea what I was missing! Check it out…

Say something once, why say it again.
Everyone else is listing character meals, so there’s no need for me to add.

It also seems like Jenna is more interested in dinner character meals, which again, are fewer than breakfasts, although I believe there is only one single credit all day character restaurant, and she said she’s tired of that one (CP).
We know I’m not going to recommend CRT, not at 2 credits.
I also think her little girl would get more enjoyment out of furry characters over face characters. That sort of kills 1900 for dinner. I’m no fan of Garden Grill (it’s that family style thing). LTT is still only supposed to have the characters return, but there’s still no solid date for the return.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;994448]Say something once, why say it again.
Everyone else is listing character meals, so there’s no need for me to add.

It also seems like Jenna is more interested in dinner character meals, which again, are fewer than breakfasts, although I believe there is only one single credit all day character restaurant, and she said she’s tired of that one (CP).
We know I’m not going to recommend CRT, not at 2 credits.
I also think her little girl would get more enjoyment out of furry characters over face characters. That sort of kills 1900 for dinner. I’m no fan of Garden Grill (it’s that family style thing). LTT is still only supposed to have the characters return, but there’s still no solid date for the return.[/QUOTE]

Little boy . . . :laugh::laugh: