Dining ideas with grown kids

Going to Disney World in May with my DH and sons who are 19 and 20 years old. Looking for dining suggestions that they will enjoy.

Well…it depends on what their particular likes and dislikes are…my Dd is 26 now and has been going every few years since she was 3…she pretty much will eat anywhere…And still loves character meals…but many young people don’t. Have they ever been to WDW before?

I would suggest that they look up the menus online to get an idea of what is served and where. Or…find out what particular types of food is interesting to them. Epcot has a wide aray of choices for ethnic cuisine if they like that…or are you looking for dining out of the parks? :happy:

Yes, we have been to Disney several times, but not for 5 years now. Just thought someone might suggest some where we haven’t experienced before.

I have two sons, 21 and 18 years old. Boma, Biertgarten and Ohanas…do you see a theme? All you can eat! Besides them being in heaven about no limits to the amount of food they can get, all three places are definitely tasty!

I just took my daughter (19) and her friend (20) - they loved 'Ohana for dinner! Do definitely do that one. Also hits, Raglan Road at Downtown Disney, Whispering Canyon and the Wave at the Contemporary.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will take a look at those menus.