Dining Lineup for June- Feedback? Any I should change?

Okay, we are doing Deluxe Dining again, and I always try to do a signature at night. We tried to do things we had never done before this year except for a couple of mainstays (California Grill, CRT, and HDDR are ones we do over and over)

Day 1: Crystal Palace Dinner (We could do a lunch, but tired of Tony’s or Liberty Tree, nothing else in MK)
Day 2: Ohana Breakfast, Biergarten late lunch, California Grill late dinner for anniversary
Day 3: Yak and Yeti Lunch, Jiko Dinner (Jiko is new for us)
Day 4: Sci Fi Diner Lunch, Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Package Dinner
Day 5: Kona Cafe Breakfast, Hoop Dee Doo Review Dinner
Day 6: Chef Mickey’s Breakfast, Via Napoli Lunch, Cinderella’s Royal Table Late Dinner

We still have enough credits for two meals if anyone has anything we really should try! Thanks for your feedback guys.

HOw about Kona for lunch on Day 1?

you have some great choices!! how fun!

GF Cafe is a quick rail ride from MK for lunch or 1900 Park Fare for breakie on your way there that morning.

Looks so yummy! If I had extra TS credits I would try Kona for dinner, never been there but it gets rave reviews. We did like 1900 Park Fare for breakfast, build your own omelet station, YUM!

I love your choices, you will have such an amazing dining experience! I am going to suggest our favourite which is Le Cellier, I know its up to two credits these days but I think it’s well worth it- enjoy whatever you decide.

mmmmmushroom filet from LeCellier is so YUMMY!!! worth 2 TS for that alone! but i read somewhere it’s just 1 ts at lunch - is that true? or a vicious rumor?

WOW!! Great plan.
I can’t wait to hear all about it, and please take lots of pictures - especially food pictures. LOL! I always get funny looks when I’m taking pictures of our food, but I don’t care - I like to blog it!

We have done Kona every meal, and to be honest, it is close to being my favorite behind California Grill.

Good idea on GF cafe for lunch! I may have to check that one out. We did it for breakfast when we stayed there a couple of years ago, but didn’t love it. I hear they have a fantastic sandwich. I will hit my wife up for thoughts on that one.

Le Cellier, I have tried for 5 years to get ressies. I really want to eat there, but I don’t have another night planned out just yet. Would you cancel Jiko and try it?

I think your choices are very good. When DH and I went in Nov. 2010 we did the same thing and instead of doing all our tried and true favorites we tried some new restaurants. We tried Yak & Yeti for lunch, Jiko one night for dinner, did Boma one day for breakfast, and Kona Cafe one day for Breakfast, (after reading so much about the Kona Toast I just had to try it) had great meals at all places. If you can get a ressie for lunch in Canada I would do that and wouldn’t cancel Jiko.

I’d hang onto Jiko.
Of course you already know I’d prefer to not do CRT, HDDR, or 'Ohana, but those are your choices, not mine.
If you can get a reservation for le Cellier that works, I’d take it. If not, how about Yachtsman’s or Flying Fish.
Have you tried The Wave yet? (I haven’t). There’s also always Citrico’s.
(I’m stuck in a rut, there’s only about 15 restaurants that I keep going back to)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1070944]I’d hang onto Jiko.
Of course you already know I’d prefer to not do CRT, HDDR, or 'Ohana, but those are your choices, not mine.
If you can get a reservation for le Cellier that works, I’d take it. If not, how about Yachtsman’s or Flying Fish.
Have you tried The Wave yet? (I haven’t). There’s also always Citrico’s.
(I’m stuck in a rut, there’s only about 15 restaurants that I keep going back to)[/QUOTE]

Not a bad rut in which to be stuck, though.