Dining Plan Q

I know that I should know this but I cannot remember:

If you are staying at a DVC and have all your park tickets already, can you add the dining plan? That is can you have the dining plan without buying even a 1 day park ticket?

Also, do you have to purchase the dining plan before arriving still?

Thanks!! :flowers:

You do have to add the dining plan before you check in (I think it’s 48 hours out but I really don’t remember) but you don’t have to pay for it until you check in. One of the changes coming to DVC is the ability to pay for the dining plan before you check in.

You do not have to have tickets to add the dining plan if you’re staying on points.

What she said.

So many DVC members have APs that they couldn’t do DDP, so they changed it. Too many of us were eating back at the villas or counter service I guess.

They KNOW how to seperate DVC members from their money! :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1014696]
They KNOW how to seperate DVC members from their money! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree!!! :laugh:

[QUOTE=skwak;1014587]I know that I should know this but I cannot remember:

If you are staying at a DVC and have all your park tickets already, can you add the dining plan? That is can you have the dinig plan without buying even a 1 day park ticket?

Also, do you have to purchase the dining plan before arriving still?

Thanks!! :flowers:[/QUOTE]

Planning a trip?

Always but in this case helping a friend.

We use the DDP every trip to WDW and we have annual passes. It’s really easy to add it on but you must do it at least 48 hours before your check-in date. It’s been announced that an upcoming member feature will be the ability to pay for the DDP before you arrive but as of right now you pay when you check in.