Dining plan question

Hi all hope you had a nice holiday weekend. I had a question about some things on the menu and the dining plan.

In restaurants like les chefs de france that have an appetizer, entree, & dessert combo are these part of the dining plan? I have the basic one which doesn’t include an appetizer, so I’m not sure if this is part of the plan.

Thanks!!

At any table service restaurant with the exception of buffets you are allowed one non-alcoholic beverage one entree item and a dessert. There are no exceptions that I know of but I could be wrong. I believe that you only get the appetizer option with the deluxe dining plan not the basic dining plan. Unfortunately you used to get it but then they took it away when creating all the new different dining plan options. Probably thinking they could use that as a selling point to get more people to opt for the deluxe plan. Sorry.

[QUOTE=doric;973802]Hi all hope you had a nice holiday weekend. I had a question about some things on the menu and the dining plan.

In restaurants like les chefs de france that have an appetizer, entree, & dessert combo are these part of the dining plan? I have the basic one which doesn’t include an appetizer, so I’m not sure if this is part of the plan.

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

YES!

I recently ate at Chefs de France, and the CM pointed out the combo as a good deal for the meal plan. I had the Onion Soup/Veggie Lasagna/creme brulee and it was DEEEELISH!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=doric;973802]Hi all hope you had a nice holiday weekend. I had a question about some things on the menu and the dining plan.

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Yes, occasionally when restaurants offer special combos like this you get the appetizer included. I was able to do this a Mama Melrose’s and Le Cellier last year.