Dining plan refund?

Does someone know if it is possible to cancel the Dining Plan option once the reservation is completed ? I bought 6 nights (for Jan. 2011) + Magic You way and I added the dining option but now I regret it and realise I would spend less if I paid the meals individually :frown: I know I should’ve verify this BEFORE buying the whole thing… my bad. But is it possible to get a refund for the Dining Plan part of the package? :confused:

Just call and ask. I don’t see why not. Meal plans aren’t part necessarily a part of a package…we had to have a room and tickets to get trip insurance…we didn’t have to have a meal plan. You could still cancel your trip so I imagine you could cancel that.

I thought as long as you were 45 days out that you could make changes to your reservation without penalty. I was told this included rooms tickets and dinning! So it never hurts to ask. Good luck.

You CAN make those changes.

You can either add the dining plan for up to 5 days prior to your arrival date.
So I want to bet my last muffin that you can also cancel the plan.

YES I CAN ! lol I just cancelled it on the phone, no problem at all, will get a refund on my credit card on the next 7-10 business days. YAY!!! :smiley:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1051201]You can either add the dining plan for up to 5 days prior to your arrival date.
So I want to bet my last muffin that you can also cancel the plan.[/QUOTE]

No! Not your last muffin! You might need that!

And congrats on getting what you wanted, Neverland!

this is probably dumb but isn’t free dining going on when you’re going???

The offer is : Purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Magic Your Way package at select Disney Moderate Resorts and get the Disney Dining Plan for free or purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Magic Your Way package at select Disney Value Resorts and get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for free.

I will be at a Value Resort and the Quick Service Dining Plan isn’t really interesting so I picked the 200$ gift card offer instead :))))))

[QUOTE=Andrea;1051211]No! Not your last muffin! You might need that!

And congrats on getting what you wanted, Neverland![/QUOTE]

And I don’t even like muffins, hehe. I don’t know where that came from:blink:

I enjoy a good muffin…

MMMMMM, muffins!

still find that interesting 7-10 days…how is that possible today …oh i know they use pony express…just kidding

How can you not like muffins? :eek: (sorry had to respond)… :huh:

i love muffins. glad you were able to change things neverland good lord knows i change enough…

I know, isn’t that strange? I am not a fan of most cake like concoctions.

One exception would be the Elderberry Pound Cake that MissDisney sent one fine day a couple of years ago.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1055488]

One exception would be the Elderberry Pound Cake that MissDisney sent one fine day a couple of years ago.[/QUOTE]

Now that sounds good…

Oh, me too. Particularly the ones from Tim Hortons, god bless the Canadians. :smile:

most delicious cake I have ever had

[QUOTE=Neverland;1051298]
I will be at a Value Resort and the Quick Service Dining Plan isn’t really interesting so I picked the 200$ gift card offer instead :))))))[/QUOTE]

For a few bucks a day you can upgrade and eat til your hearts content…LOL!