Dining Plan Virgin!

I head out in 11 days to celebrate my birthday. We are camping at Fort Wilderness like we usually do, but this time I am boycotting cooking dinner!!

We are passholders and have the Tables in Wonderland Card, but I just added the Dining Plan for the first time. I am still on the fence about it, but I booked it anyways.

I received my email confirmation and in addition to the meals it also says I get: (I HAD NO IDEA- This is wonderful, especially the Sea Raycer!!!)

01/22/2009 FEATURE
ARCADE PLAY CARD VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
5*7 DISNEY PHOTO PASS
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
MINIATURE GOLF VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
PLANET HOLLYWOOD MERCH. VCHR
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
PLANET HOLLYWOOD $15 MEAL VCHR
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
SEA RAYCER OFFER VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

So my question is:
Will they mail these vouchers to me or will I pick them up at check in since I will be leaving soon?

And for anyone who is interested, here are our ADR’s: (I know we will have to pay for some out of pocket)

01/22- 505pm Kona Cafe
01/23- 8am Tusker House and 615pm Boma
01/24- 550pm Cape May Cafe
01/25- (My Bday!!) 1040am Chef Mickey’s and 525pm Ohana
01/26- 12noon T-Rex

I would love to hear every single detail about TRex in your trip report! We tried to get without a ressie last month, but there was standing room only and we ended up at Capn Jacks. The place looks incredible!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;922424]I head out in 11 days to celebrate my birthday. We are camping at Fort Wilderness like we usually do, but this time I am boycotting cooking dinner!!

We are passholders and have the Tables in Wonderland Card, but I just added the Dining Plan for the first time. I am still on the fence about it, but I booked it anyways.

I received my email confirmation and in addition to the meals it also says I get: (I HAD NO IDEA- This is wonderful, especially the Sea Raycer!!!)

01/22/2009 FEATURE
ARCADE PLAY CARD VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
5*7 DISNEY PHOTO PASS
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
MINIATURE GOLF VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
PLANET HOLLYWOOD MERCH. VCHR
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
PLANET HOLLYWOOD $15 MEAL VCHR
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

01/22/2009 FEATURE
SEA RAYCER OFFER VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

So my question is:
Will they mail these vouchers to me or will I pick them up at check in since I will be leaving soon?

And for anyone who is interested, here are our ADR’s: (I know we will have to pay for some out of pocket)

01/22- 505pm Kona Cafe
01/23- 8am Tusker House and 615pm Boma
01/24- 550pm Cape May Cafe
01/25- (My Bday!!) 1040am Chef Mickey’s and 525pm Ohana
01/26- 12noon T-Rex[/QUOTE]

This is crazy??? I got this too when I booked DD’s birthday trip! You used to only get this ONLY if you booked a package. I’m a passholder too.

I didn’t get the 5x7 photo . . . mine says

01/29/2009 FEATURE
LITHOGRAPH COLLECTOR SET
1 PER PACKAGE [ 1 ]

in place of that . . . pretty good deal!

PS. Are they excepting reservations at TRex now?

Have fun and enjoy the dinning plan…

Just one thing I thought T-Rex was not on the DDP?

T-Rex is not on the DDP and they did start accepting reservations as of 01/5/09.

It’s just on the Deluxe right? That is what the CM told me??

Glad they are taking reservations . . . if I EVER get through the “All Circuits are Busy!” maybe I’ll see if I can get a ressie there . . . my DDs loved it, when we stopped in to check it out

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;922475]It’s just on the Deluxe right? That is what the CM told me??

Glad they are taking reservations . . . if I EVER get through the “All Circuits are Busy!” maybe I’ll see if I can get a ressie there . . . my DDs loved it, when we stopped in to check it out[/QUOTE]

I don’t believe you can book it through Disney Dining. I called T-Rex directly and made the reservation through them.

It isn’t included on any DDP according to Disney’s website.

[QUOTE=johnkimv;922485]I don’t believe you can book it through Disney Dining. I called T-Rex directly and made the reservation through them.

It isn’t included on any DDP according to Disney’s website.[/QUOTE]

we are thinking of doing this one on the day we leave… stop fro lunch before we head home…

The dining plan is wonderful and the extras make it even more worthwhile. We were like you, very wary of what it was going to be like and if it would work for us, and I can tell you we wouldn’t hesistate to do it again on our next trip. Have a wonderful time and have a great birthday too.