Dining Promotion in the mail

I just got a free dining promotion in the mail today for most nights 2/28 - 7/3. I am super excited. The free dining is for the quick service dining plan, does anyone know if you can pay to upgrade that to a different dining plan?

Thanks so much for your help

We upgraded last year from free regular dining to deluxe. Just payed the difference. Not sure how far out you have to be to do it, but it can be done. Call dining and I would get things arranged as soon as possible to be safe. Im thinking we did it 60 days out…

Ahhhhhh! where are the late august sales!?!

Hope you can use that that discount! :biggrin:

I got this too; I checked and there are no blackout dates over Easter…just wish we could use it.

Is this for Disney Visa holders as well? Hmmm…I already e-mailed fil about the newest deal. I’ll have to go check Visa and see what it says.

My mom got this and I tried to use it but it is “tied with the recipents address” as I was told on the phone!

Lisa

Ok, it’s not on the Disney Visa site. So what’s the rhyme and reason for it? I’ll have fil keep an eye out for it just in case.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1022223]My mom got this and I tried to use it but it is “tied with the recipents address” as I was told on the phone!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

So, is your mom a Disney Visa holder?

The Visa promo is kids eat, stay, and play for free.
This other one must just be a random pin promo.

Random promo pin? :blink:

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1022223]My mom got this and I tried to use it but it is “tied with the recipents address” as I was told on the phone!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

It is funny that you say this because we got this same offer in the mail yesterday, yet it was addressed to my sisters boyfriend. Last time I checked I am pretty sure he does not live with us. He stayed in our room with us once 2 years ago and since then he has gotten mail from Disney at our house, my parents house, and email pin codes to my sisters email. Never has he gotten anything to where he actually lives and I am pretty sure I gave them his address when he stayed with us.

Our free dining promo came in my daughters name…didn’t think we’d be able to use, but I did some talking with DH last night and we’re now booked for 3 nights over easter break at Pop and upgraded to the regular dining plan. Can’t wait to go!

Yes she is but so am I and I did not receive one!

Lisa

I did the math, and I think I’ll wait until the September dining package that should be offered soon. I feel it’s worth the savings.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1022444]Yes she is but so am I and I did not receive one!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Even if you didn’t get the Disney Visa offer you can still call and get a quote or check the website for the information.