Dining reservations for November

This trip we are trying a few new things. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.
The new places we are trying are:

• Sanaa
  • Mama Melrose
  • Yachtmans

We are also dining at:

• 'Ohana
  • Liberty Tree
  • Teppan Edo

I wanted so badly to get into Be Our Guest, but I wasn’t able to. The day they opened reservations, I kept getting the message that all circuits were busy! :mellow:

[QUOTE=rlb;1121599]This trip we are trying a few new things. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

• Sanaa
  • Mama Melrose
  • Yachtmans

We are also dining at:

• 'Ohana
  • Liberty Tree
  • Teppan Edo

I wanted so badly to get into Be Our Guest, but I wasn’t able to. The day they opened reservations, I kept getting the message that all circuits were busy! :mellow:[/QUOTE]

I can only help with Liberty Tree…(we ate at Tokyo Dining next door to Tappen Edo but it’s a different restaurant)

Liberty Tree has always been one of our favorites…we don’t do dinner reservations and this is always an easy walk in…the food is a set menu served family style. They have turkey, pork, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, mixed veggies…oh and salad and rolls to start with. For some reason I have forgotten the dessert but I remember it was excellent…I’m thinking it was an apple cobbler type dish? Anyway, the service was excellent, food was good comfort food and we were served quickly and efficiently.

I’m sure many people will not be able to get into Be Our Guest for a while when it first opens…a good reason to go back…:laugh:

I love Momma’s! I haven’t been in a while, but I do love it there.

We have eaten at all 3 places. Sanaa was the best of the three. Food was delicious. Service was slow. While there try the flatbread with the mango chutney. (So oog). Mama Melrose didn’t impressive us one bit. The yatchman was ok but I enjoy better steaks back here at home and for alot less. But if it just two of you then it not to bad.

We didn’t like Mama’s either, but some do, so give it a try. We’ve always liked Liberty Tavern, but we always go for lunch because you get to pick off the menu. The dinner is good, but my dh loves the pot roast they serve for lunch. Come to think of it, we’ll be eating there 2 months from today.:happy:

[QUOTE=rlb;1121599]This trip we are trying a few new things. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

• Sanaa
  • Mama Melrose
  • Yachtmans

We are also dining at:

• 'Ohana
  • Liberty Tree
  • Teppan Edo

I wanted so badly to get into Be Our Guest, but I wasn’t able to. The day they opened reservations, I kept getting the message that all circuits were busy! :mellow:[/QUOTE]

We enjoyed Teppan Edo a lot. Mama Melrose is good, but usual fare. Still, we always enjoy it there. 'Ohana is great, food keeps coming and it’s really good!! Yachtmans Steakhouse, very good food, very very good food!! Liberty wasn’t my favorite, family style then, figure it is now. Good Food, though…