Dining Reservations!

My 180 Days are coming up soon and I’m making dining reservations for a very large party. In the past I never had a problem but the way the restaurants are filling up I’m a bit concerned! I tried putting the restaurants in order of priority hoping to get most of our choices. Here’s what I came up with based what we want vs. how quick the reservations may fill up:

1-Chef Mickey’s
2-Be Our Guest
3-Crystal Palace-breakfast
4-O’Hana
5-Dessert Fireworks Party
6-Le Cellier

I’m going to try and make my reservations on line for the first time and wonder if they fill up faster than I can make them?! Thanks for any input or ideas:pirate:

Also,
Can more than one person in your party go on-line and make reservations? I doubt you can because we’re all lined together but I was curious. Thanks again!

[QUOTE=Barbossa;1919094629]My 180 Days are coming up soon and I’m making dining reservations for a very large party. In the past I never had a problem but the way the restaurants are filling up I’m a bit concerned! I tried putting the restaurants in order of priority hoping to get most of our choices. Here’s what I came up with based what we want vs. how quick the reservations may fill up:

1-Chef Mickey’s
2-Be Our Guest
3-Crystal Palace-breakfast
4-O’Hana
5-Dessert Fireworks Party
6-Le Cellier

I’m going to try and make my reservations on line for the first time and wonder if they fill up faster than I can make them?! Thanks for any input or ideas:pirate:

Also,
Can more than one person in your party go on-line and make reservations? I doubt you can because we’re all lined together but I was curious. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

If you go online right when you are eligible, you shouldn’t have any problems…hopefully. I think you have to designate who is in charge of making the reservations for your party…so I don’t think two people can do it at the same time…but I’m not sure. We never go with a large party of people. Good luck.

I would try to schedule Be our Guest first when you go online to try… then work on the rest of your list. Good luck!

Thanks for the help! I’ll follow up with my results!!

Rick

I’m assuming you’re talking about the wishes dessert party. Did you realize the price is jumping way up? It’s going to be about $50 per person.

Just didn’t want you to think something was wrong when you booked. Usually price go up a few dollars here and there, not double the price.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919094634]I’m assuming you’re talking about the wishes dessert party. Did you realize the price is jumping way up? It’s going to be about $50 per person.

Just didn’t want you to think something was wrong when you booked. Usually price go up a few dollars here and there, not double the price.[/QUOTE]

Yes, thank you. The price doubles after July. It’s a family reunion and we enjoyed it in '13 so we’re going. :blush:

Ok, Day 180 was one for the ages! They released Free Dining today so getting through to a Guest Services operator took over 3 hours!!!
Booking large parties on-line is not always possible and I had to call a lot of the restaurants directly. I was surprised to learn that Be Our Guest accepts e-mails and when I couldn’t get a reservation the old fashion way, got one for 20 people via e-mail!!! Just something to consider if you “HAVE” to eat there. I was able to get everything I wanted but it took forever with a large party and getting through on the phone. (I even got cut off once after waiting 3 hours!)

I will offer one piece of advice: Have your restaurants, times, and parks in order with a Plan B. It does make a difference if you have a large party or to get what you want. Also, have the RESTAURANT PHONE NUMBERS! I can’t stress enough how the managers helped me get what I wanted! Good luck and good reservation hunting.

Wow- great job! Have a magical trip! Sounds like it will be an adventure with that many people…

Is every meal for 20 people? You are a saint, for all that work you did.

Hey, just thinking, 20 people, it would been tough to notice if an extra person or two slipped in. You did say a family reunion…I do believe we are third cousins on my aunts side twice removed from the other side of the pond (pond = any body of water…ocean, lake, river, that covers lots of locations):biggrin:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919094645]Is every meal for 20 people? You are a saint, for all that work you did.

Hey, just thinking, 20 people, it would been tough to notice if an extra person or two slipped in. You did say a family reunion…I do believe we are third cousins on my aunts side twice removed from the other side of the pond (pond = any body of water…ocean, lake, river, that covers lots of locations):biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I got room for 2 on our balcony! See you in Oct Cuz. :smile:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: