Dining suggestions for teen boys

We will be vacationing with 4 mid-teen boys. I am looking for dining suggestions. We have been to WDW several times but thought I would ask for suggestions for something fun for dining for the boys in case there is something I might have missed.

50’ Prime Time at (MGM) HS, Last time we were there they made some kid stand in the corner and everyone laughed and they made my sister in-law eat her greens. That made us all laugh. My DW says Spirit of Aloha with the Hula dancers LOL

As a Mother of two teenage boys, to tell you the truth, they do not like sit down restuarants. They want to keep on the move, so counter service suits them best. As for a favorite counter service. They LOVE Peco Bills, because of the filling station, where they can add all the mushrooms, grilled onions, etc. to their burgers.

My DS loves Ohana’s. Yummy food AND ALL you can eat!! He is usually easily bribed (I tell him he has to pay for his own meal if he doesn’t participate) to do the fun “kid” activities…his DSis twin is usually the 1st up for the fun. If you’re doing counter service, Pecos Bills or Cosmic Rays is a favorite because you can add to the meal with the mushroom/salad/onion bar. DS also loves Boma, BierGarden, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Hollywood and VIne…the trend here is all you can eat good food! :slight_smile:

Great suggestions everyone! 50’s Primetime has great food and I think the boys would have fun. Peco’s Bill sounds like they would love (I’ve never tried it).

How about Sci Fi? How is the food?

I think Buffets are best here. My teen liked biergarten well enough.

:cool: Our Ds loves OHanas,Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey, the Coral Reef in fact there is not too many places that he doesn’t like!!

Knowing teenage boys (having been one once upon a time), I’m thinking the “all you care to eat” places are good choices, like Ohana’s (good choice), Whispering Canyon (fun and lots of good food), Biergarten (surprising variety of good food), and for a dinner show, HDDR (lots of ribs and fried chicken).

Sci-Fi is a fun place to eat where the boys can sit in the driver seat of the cars and watch old scarry flicks. You don’t go for the food though I think if you stick with the basic burger and ff you will be fine.
My DS 17 and 13 liked Ohana and also Tappen Edo.

[QUOTE=Remy;951067]Sci-Fi is a fun place to eat where the boys can sit in the driver seat of the cars and watch old scarry flicks. You don’t go for the food though I think if you stick with the basic burger and ff you will be fine.
My DS 17 and 13 liked Ohana and also Tappen Edo.[/QUOTE]

Didn’t think about Sci-Fi. Right about the food. We’ve just stopped in there to cool off and have dessert or ice cream. They’ll like the atmosphere.

50’s Primetime and I would suggest Whispering Canyon. Teenagers love KETCHUP go there WINK WINK.

Whispering Canyon was my suggestion, also!

Buffet, buffet, buffet!! We took 3 big boys with us in 2006 and those boys could eat! Thankfully we were on the dining plan and boy did we get our moneys worth!

The also love to use CELL PHONES.:laugh:

When you think buffets, also think of the “family style service” restaurants like Whispering Canyon and Ohana’s. They aren’t buffets but will bring you all the food you can eat and more.

Anything that contains the phrase “All you can eat.”

My DH (is in his 20’s…so not exactly a teen but he eats like one) loves Ohana, Beirgarten, Boma and Sci Fi.

Not boy options per say, but definately a teen options:

Ohana
ESPN at the boardwalk
Wolf gang puck express at DTD
Momma Melrose (it’s a family option and my favorite)
LeCellier
Biergarten

[QUOTE=Dana;951342]Not boy options per say, but definately a teen options:

Ohana
ESPN at the boardwalk
Wolf gang puck express at DTD
Momma Melrose (it’s a family option and my favorite)
LeCellier
Biergarten[/QUOTE]

Never been to Wolfgang’s sounds like we might have to pop in there and try it. Do we need to make reservations or do we just walk up?