Dinner After LaNouba

We just received our LaNouba tickets in the mail and in the letter they were attached to they suggested several restaurants that might be nice before or after the show, any opinions?

Bongos, Wolfgang Puck, House of Blues, Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood or T-Rex (Which I have never heard of)

We will have our 10 year old granddaughter with us so it needs to fun.:laugh:
But isn’t everything at Disney:mickey:

Thanks
Unique1

On my way to 100 posts and that countdown clock!

Hmmm…with a 10 year old, I recommend Rainforest Cafe. The food’s not incredible from what I hear, but the atmosphere is definitely entertaining!

T-Rex would probably be fun too…but I know basically nothing about it! :laugh:

I’d skip the others with a kid…boring. :sleeping:

I vote Wolfgang Pucks. Wolfgang has three places to eat. One is a counter service which is very good and most of the seating is outside and it is at the opposite send of DTD from Lanouba. His other two eateries are in the same building. We made the mistake of making reservations for the second floor. Very elegant dinning from what I understand. They were very nice about our mistake and sat us down stairs with no wait time.

T-Rex is brand new. It is like RFC, except that it has a dinosaur theme to it. Have not been there since it opened, but have heard that it is comparable to RFC.

It seem like at DTD you either have fun or good food, but they don’t have both in one resturant in my opinion. RFC and TREX would be the fun spots,but Wolf Gang Pucks has awsome food. Hope that helps.

AVOID BONGO’S!!!
If you’re not worried about being on the dining plan, Fulton’s.
House of Blues is good, but you could wind up caught in an after show crowd, or worse, a double after show crowd if HoB has a concert that night on top of nightly Cirque perfomances.
Wolfgang Puck, either the Upstairs Dining Room or the downstairs Cafe. Portobello Yacht Club is also a good choice for northern Italian. All of these, except Puck’s downstairs, are not on the plan. If you are on the plan and don’t want to pay out of pocket, Puck’s downstairs is your only decent choice.
Planet Hollywood isn’t worth the time, especially at night when there will be a line.
Rainforest and T Rex? Eh, nothing special.

With a 10 year old, and you want it to be a “fun” place I’d say T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe. The theming is awesome… food is so-so…

(on a sidenote–we took my dd–then 4—to Wolfgang Puck Cafe and it was one of the best meals we’ve ever had on property)

Ok, so I am thinking Wolfgang Pucks downstairs or Rainforest.

We have been to Rainforest and it was very cool, the food I agree so, so.

Is Pucks very expensive, we are not doing a dinning plan?

Thanks for the help.

Unique1

[QUOTE=Unique1;939481]Ok, so I am thinking Wolfgang Pucks downstairs or Rainforest.

We have been to Rainforest and it was very cool, the food I agree so, so.

Is Pucks very expensive, we are not doing a dinning plan?

Thanks for the help.

Unique1[/QUOTE]

Here is the menu from allears.net

Wolfgang Puck Cafe Dinner Menu - Downtown Disney

I don’t think it’s anymore $$ then RF or TRex . . . but here you get a FRESH cooked meal, at least it seems that way. It’s a loud downstairs, lots of families, so you don’t have to worry about kids.

It’s one of our favorite places to dine!

Pucks is also the closest to the show and will take reservations. I do not believe RF will take a reservation