Dinner in the Magic Kingdom

Hello everyone, I was just wondering which table service restaurant inside the MK is your favorite. I really enjoy Liberty Tree. There are several restaurants in MK that I have not yet tried, but maybe one day!

Liberty Tree is definitely our favorite…Tony’s is our least favorite…:mickey:

In MK my favorite table service would be Liberty Tree Tavern.

Just ate at Tony’s a few weeks back. It wasn’t as bad as I recalled, but they still need to go for a thinner spaghetti and the sauce needs something.
Crystal Palace is still my preferred MK eatery.

I would say The Plaza, but for personal reasons. Food was good too. For atmosphere, you cannot beat the Castle. Also atmosphere is good in LTT. WOw, this is hard…

For atmosphere most people can’t beat the castle, but I feel it’s too overpriced for what you get. I liked it more up until about 2005 when they added the photo package and inflated the price to cover it.

Our favorite dining experience at MK this time was Tony’s. I almost didn’t try it because of the bad review I’ve seen, but we loved it. Loved the atmosphere, the food and the desserts!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1122013]Just ate at Tony’s a few weeks back. It wasn’t as bad as I recalled, but they still need to go for a thinner spaghetti and the sauce needs something.
Crystal Palace is still my preferred MK eatery.[/QUOTE]

Crystal Palace breakfast is one of my favorites in all the World, but dinner just wasn’t as good in my opinion.

Our favorite is The Plaza. Good food, good atmosphere, and service has always been perfect.

I am in agreement. CP is my favorite character breakfast, but dinner - not so much:laugh:

On topic, my favorite is to leave the Magic Kingdom and do Ohana or go back to the resort:laugh: Not a huge fan of any of their table service meals. My parents LOVED LTT though.

Sit down Dinner in MK, none really. If we’re inside the park at dinner time we usually grab something at Cosmic Rays or just snack it. Hey, we can do that right? We Are on Vacation :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dana;1122033]
On topic, my favorite is to leave the Magic Kingdom and do Ohana or go back to the resort:laugh: Not a huge fan of any of their table service meals. [/QUOTE]

Most of the time we’ll have eaten dinner before entering, especially if we’re going to a party, or after park close depending on closing time. Then again, many times at parties, we wind up in Cosmic Ray’s.

I really like 'Ohana too. It is so hard to reservations now that we had to schedule dinner at 'Ohana for 8:15pm, but that’s ok I can eat bread pudding at any hour.

Ooh, but you might see fireworks, so that could be good. Depends on if you have to wait for your table…

We don’t really have a favorite sit down,but we always have lunch at Pecos Bills.This trip we are going to try Cosmic Rays.

What makes CP not so great for dinner?

CP dinner wasn’t horrible, but it was like any buffett style restaurant that you might go to at home. I just prefer Liberty Tree over CP dinner.

It’s been a few years since we’ve been to CP, but I would say about the same thing…nothing to really write home about…I do remember a small section of kid friendly foods but other than that, nothing special. The characters came around often and I have lots of pictures but the food wasn’t anything special. I too prefer LT…

I’ve never given CP a try, as it seems so crazy on the outside where everyone is waiting to get in, I just envision it being too loud and busy on the inside to be an enjoyable meal.

—it is loud and busy—mainly because it’s a buffet—but also—it is a character meal with children (and adults) eagerly awaiting for Pooh bear and his friends to come by your table—

Also, don’t be put off by the crowd all around the front. We never make ADRs and the last time ate there, it was a 10 min wait for dinner after a walk up—people arrive for their ADR and sit on the porch to wait for a clean table…