Dinner Recommendation

This will be my first trip as a DVC Memeber and I was wondering if someone could recommend a Dinner Sport (peferably Seafood or Mexican) and a Character Dining experience for boys.
Thanks!

Mexican: San Angel Inn (You can request to sit by the river and watch the boats go by!) Here is the menu: San Angel Inn Dinner – Mexico – Epcot

Seafood: There are a lot to choose from check out this for menus: Restaurant Dining Menus from Walt Disney World
it lists all the places and menus too! ENJOY!

PS. I have two girls . . . so not sure of good ones for boys . . . how old are they?

A lot of people rave about Chef Mickey’s in the Contemporary for a good character meal with the classic characters, and Crystal Palace for the Pooh characters. Liberty Tree Tavern has a lot of fans as well, for character meals.

Best Seafood- Fultons Crab house was amazing! Or even CG was a real treat!
As for Best character for boys- they love the Donald breakfast at AK- I also hear that Chef Mickey is great as well.
Welcome to Mouse buzz and welcome to DVC!

for character meals to take your boys, i would have to say chef mickey’s. the whole gang is there, there’s a party every 20 minutes, and they’re bond to have a great time.

Chef Mickeys is so good, with such alot of characters- and we love Liberty tree too as that also has alot of characters.

Chef Mickey’s can be hard to get. The Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in AK has a good group of characters, including Mickey and Donald. Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club has Goofy’s Beach Bash for breakfast with Goofy, Chip, Dale, and Minnie. Crystal Palace serves food all day and has characters all day, starting an hour before the park opens. Those would be the character meals the boys should like.
We’ve loved Fulton’s for years, but it is pricey. Just warning you. Narcoossee’s is another favorite. California Grill, Flying Fish, and Todd English’s bluezoo are all up end restaurants with interesting seafood dishes on the menu. Coral Reef actually has what I consider a limited seafood menu these days, and NO LOBSTER!

Thanks for all the help guys. We went to Chef Mickey’s in 2005 and it was great. Just wanted to try something different. I think we’ll probaly do the Crystal Palace Breakfast or Lunch!

Welcome to Mouse Buzz!:goofybounce: :goofybounce: San Angel is indeed freat. After or before you can take a boat ride through “Mexico”. Seafood, The Fulton in DTD or even Narcossee’s at TGF. As far as the Boys, DS like them all, he is a good sport with his little DS. The Garden Grill in Epcot has Mickey, Pluto, & Chip and Dale. Actually C&D are all over the world. What is cool is the rotating floor at TGG. Be sure to FP Soarin’ :cool:

Cape May Cafe