Dinner with kids before La Nouba?

We are looking for a fun early dinner with the kids before attending La Nouba. Which of these would make us happiest:

I voted for Wolfgang Puck. I have no idea how old your kids are but I think any kid would like T-Rex

We LOVED WGP. It is so good. It is not a "fun " place just really good. You kids should love it,and the adults as well.

My choices would be HoB, Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs), Fulton’s.
Your kids would probably like the atmosphere at T-Rex.
As always, check the menus. Also, it’s possible that there would be a small band or a duo playing in the dining room at HoB during dinner.

AVOID BONGO’S!!!

I knew Soundgod would pick Fulton’s, just like he probably knew I’d pick Portobello Yacht Club. :mickey:

For an evening full of fun, you might also consider Planet Hollywood.

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;960006]I knew Soundgod would pick Fulton’s, just like he probably knew I’d pick Portobello Yacht Club. :mickey:

For an evening full of fun, you might also consider Planet Hollywood.[/QUOTE]

Both are Levy’s restaurants. The DTD Wolfgang Puck is also run by Levy.

I just recently went to HoB for a concert (Blue October = best band ever) and it was REALLY great food, VERY busy and NOT a place that I would consider “FUN”.

(Unless you’re there for a concert! It’s SO much fun if you’re there for a concert because you can get in early if you eat there.)

The service was great and the food was yum-o. But, it wasn’t a place I’d drag my kids to.

I picked T-Rex because it sounds like lots of fun!

Hijack = I :heart: Merlin

I eat HoB’s food at my house. I voted for WP (never been there-want to go).

I really disliked T-Rex. It was blah and the lighting gave me a headache!! I only hear great things about WGP so I chose there!

WGP! Yummy menu for the kids AND a make your own sundae artist palette for dessert . . . who can beat that? :wub:

How old are your kids? I would think teh kids would like T-Rex, maybe not so much for me, but hey, La Nouba does it for me. Why not let them have a blast!!!

Coming from the view of a 12 year old i think id like to go to the house of blues!!! I am actually going to universal city walk to go to an Offspring and Sum 41 Concert at the Hard Rock.

Same here, the t-rex and raptors can seriously freak out small children. I stood right next to it. And i almost had a heart attack!

In all these years, I still haven’t changed my signature. :wub:

With Kids? I’d say Plant Hollywood-- Esp. if you want quick in and out.

Voted for ‘Other’ as would vote for Planet Hollywood. The food is OK, and the atmosphere is fun. Love the other ideas of Fulton’s or Portobello also. Have not been to the new T-Rex yet, but that has been getting lots of good reviews.

Sadly, the nearest HoB for me IS DTD.
I do have a Hard Rock about 15 miles from me, though I’ve never been to that one.

Just to let you all know - we decided on Wolfgang Puck! Many thanks!!

You’ll love it!! :heart: