Dinner with Roy Disney

Yep…that is where I will be tonight:happy: Yep…a very intimate dinner…for about 100:cool: :cool: I am lucky enough to be attending a dinner that is being held in honor of Roy Disney:happy: My sister called me earlier this week to see if I had plans for tonight. Let me tell you…even if I did have plans, I didn’t once I heard the Disney name!:laugh: :laugh: So…it is off to dine with a Disney! :happy:

That is so cool, Pep! You have a much more exciting life than me!:mad: :laugh: Make sure you give us every detail and eat lots of yummy food!:happy:

Hey Alicefanny!!!:happy: I’ll try to remember down to the last detail. Hopefully he’s not a no show!:laugh: :pinch:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, that would stink!

Well…at least I’ll get dinner out of it!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How cool, I can’t wait to hear about it.

Wow - this girl’s got it all: ferrets, cheese and now dinner with Roy!:ohmy:

Well, I guess I’ll just count geese, again.:crying:

Have a super time Pep - and if you get to talk to him tell him all about us!!!

:happy: If they let me near him he’ll hear all about MB!:happy: I’m sure they’ll see the crazed look in my eyes and mistake it for malice…If I approach him…I’m afraid they’ll tackle me!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just don’t bring the ferret…

Awe and she had her outfit all picked out:frown:

Can’t wait to hear all about it. Have a great time.

Well…if it has sparkles…

We… need… every… DETAIL!!! Oh, and have a great time! :laugh:

It does!!! How did you know?:laugh: :laugh: She is planning on wearing her tiara…with matching bracelet…and anklet too!:cool:

Oh How cool is this? :cool:

Don’t forget to log on MB as soon as you get home!! :happy:

What time will that be EST? :huh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Well - that’s totally different! - Yes, Ferrettella, you shall go to the ball!:closedeye

Err - how does a ferret decide what’s a wrist and what’s an ankle???

This sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. Have a great evening and we can’t wait to hear all about it.

OooOO, how exciting. Have a blast!! Where is this event being held, somewhere fancy?