Direct/best number for resort reservations?

Hi all, is it possible to call direct to Disney to check resort av.ailability? Such as you can do for dining etc? Only we are desperate to get a vacation but over here in the UK we are struggling big time to get any availabilty without being ripped off as it’s our school
holidays. Any help is really appreciated. x

Hi Polly! Nice to hear from you! I’m sure you could call the resort. I don’t see why not. Why not send Dana a PM - she might be able to help you.

Hi Polly. I always call Disney direct to book a room. Try 407 WDISNEY, I use it for dining and resort booking.

Hi…last summer I tried several times to call PO directly, but each"direct number" went to the main Disney number and they would not transfer me. The CM told me that unless it was an emergency or there was someone staying at a particular resort that you are trying to reach, that the main number will handle your questions.

At one point I called and was transferred to what I thought was POFQ and after a conversation realized I was just talking to a different CM at the switchboard. I finally gave up.

The telephone numbers that are listed online for the resorts, or in guidebooks as being direct were not.

Good luck. Perhaps it’s just a matter of getting to the right person who will transfer you to the resort. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1136219]Hi…last summer I tried several times to call PO directly, but each"direct number" went to the main Disney number and they would not transfer me. The CM told me that unless it was an emergency or there was someone staying at a particular resort that you are trying to reach, that the main number will handle your questions.

At one point I called and was transferred to what I thought was POFQ and after a conversation realized I was just talking to a different CM at the switchboard. I finally gave up.

The telephone numbers that are listed online for the resorts, or in guidebooks as being direct were not.

Good luck. Perhaps it’s just a matter of getting to the right person who will transfer you to the resort. :)[/QUOTE]

That is true. Even if you are staying at a resort and use the phone in your room to call the front desk you will not get the front desk. Instead you will go to a main switchboard and the CM will screen your call. Usually they can answer your question and most guests will never know they arent talking to a CM at their resort. If you have a a true issue only a CM at your resort can help you with you will be transferred to a CM at the front desk.

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1136204]Hi all, is it possible to call direct to Disney to check resort av.ailability? Such as you can do for dining etc? Only we are desperate to get a vacation but over here in the UK we are struggling big time to get any availabilty without being ripped off as it’s our school
holidays. Any help is really appreciated. x[/QUOTE]

Hey Poll- we missed you:crying: Hope you guys are OK? Give Dana a PM you know she’ll go all out to help. We never use any other TA than Mouseketrips.

Polly—I think that I misread your question. I thought that you were asking if there is a direct number to a particular resort at WDW—bypassing the main 407-Disney number. I am sorry if I gave a confusing answer.

Polly - let me know if I can assist.