Discount tickets. . . do we trust?

wondering if anyone has ever purchased disney tickets from places that are listed as discount ticket sellers?

Sure. There are several that are well know, trusted vendors. There’s Mapleleaf, Orlandotickets, and a few others. Pretty much anyone who is a Disney fan website sponsor will be trustworthy. Ask here about a specific name to see if anyone has used them before.

Don’t ever buy through Ebay though!

I would be leery… I’m just suspicious though!

AAA is where we get our tickets from.

If you or someone in your party is active or retired military or a US government employee you can get reduced rate tickets at Shades of Green. Ours are always less than WDW face and a few dollars let than the whole sale sites. Check Allears and Mousesavers for trusted names.

Maple Leaf tickets is the one that is most used by members on here. Personally, I just buy them from WDW online and have them mailed to me. The few dollars more I pay is peace of mind that I am getting them from WDW and know there will be no issues. There has been no issues with Maple leaf that I know of…I am just a paranoid chick.:blush:

To be honest I would never purchase from an outside vendor. I would be too paranoid that they may not work when I get to the gate. I purchase thru Disney, DVC or Disney Store. Whatever the case may be I just know that they will work when I get there.
Once I seen someone who couldnt get into the gates and he yelling at the CM that he was told his ticket was guar to work from someone of off Ebay.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;893986]To be honest I would never purchase from an outside vendor. I would be too paranoid that they may not work when I get to the gate. I purchase thru Disney, DVC or Disney Store. Whatever the case may be I just know that they will work when I get there.
Once I seen someone who couldnt get into the gates and he yelling at the CM that he was told his ticket was guar to work from someone of off Ebay.[/QUOTE]

I have seen the prices for tickets on ebay…they are WAYYYYY over-priced. Anyone stupid enough to buy one off ebay not knowing if they are legit are just nuts. don’t people know that if it looks to good to be true, it is? that’s almost as stupid as buying outdated FPes on ebay…they are free fools!

WHAT?!?!?! FP’s on Ebay? Thats plain NUTS!! Why would someone be so stupid to buy that?!?!?! I was on Craigslist Orlando area yesterday looking for pins and someone was selling a expired MNSSHP wrist band

Expired wrist bands? LOLOLOLOL That’s insane!

Undercover Tourist.com made me a believer and I will use them from now on. The tickets were discounted and they even threw in free days. I ordered them online and picked them up at a UPS Store with no problems. I showed my ID, they gave me a package with my name on it with the tickets inside and I was off. They’ll even make a copy of the tickets for you.

Yup Undercover tourist is another good one. I have used all the ones listed so far and they are legitimate and trustworthy.

I have used Ticket mania a few times now and have had great success and have received some good deals.

I figure if I am going to spend that much money I am going directly to the source! WDW

We have used Undercover tourist in the pass and got some great deals.If I had to buy tickets for our up coming trip this is were I would look first!

I am quite sure that there are some great deals out there and we get our tickets from a fantastic company here in the UK before we travel and I never go with anyone else. In my eyes, I live by the rule that if an offer looks to good to be true then it usually is!
I sometimes wish I could be more daring and go for it with some things as I have prob missed out on loads in my lifetime but at the same time, by playing safe, I have probably saved myself cash, time, effort and tears too.
Just be careful and let your sense overturn your heart!

I just want to repeat again. Please Please Please be careful when purchasing tickets from outside vendors. There are many good ones at there, but there are a lot that are not. If you are not sure or something sounds to good to be true then don’t buy.

there are a few and for our last trip i was going to do that but when i did my research with all of the sites vs Disney’s sites (i lined them all up on firefox tabs lol I’m a dork what can i say) for our trip in the middle of July i was only going to save 15 bucks total on the entire trip and then i would have to have the tickets added to my room key when we got there. to me it wasn’t worth it but maybe it will be better for you who knows.

We used Undercover Tourist for our trip this past July and I will definitely use them in the future. We saved about $100 for a family of four which was well worth it to me!!