Discount Tickets?

Does anyone know if you can get discount tickets to Disneyland? Me and my boyfriend are going tomorrow and I know we are going to California Adventure because the whole reason we are going is because I want to go on The Little Mermaid Ride. :wub: However there are some things at Disneyland that he thinks would be fun, but $25 extra for a park hopper isn’t happening for us. We were just wondering if you could find coupons or a little bit cheaper tickets somewhere!? Hopefully someone can help because we leave tonight!

Also Disneyland is ridiculous, the only way you can meet “Ariel” is if you eat at the restaurant that is $34 a person for the buffet. I’m so angry.

You used to get a small discount if you buy them online and print them at home.

It’s tough to find a discount on one-day tickets.

I’m not sure that you’d be able to find a deal on a one day park-hopper. Maybe Triple A offers one, if you’re a member.

Yeah it stinks that they don’t give any discounts for 1-day tickets. There is no possible way that we could even go two days because I’m not here for very long. It’s just really annoying. I guess that we will just have to go to one park and have a good time.

From MouseSavers…

One-Day Ticket Discounts

One-day tickets to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are seldom discounted. The exceptions are all for advance purchase only:

tickets sold through universities (for students)

tickets for school teachers

tickets offered to employees by large corporations and government agencies in Southern California

military discounts through base MWR offices

But still… HAVE FUN! Even if you only go to DCA. Without park hopping, you’ll have time to do all the smaller-but-still-really-cool things like the Aladdin show, and the how-to-draw-a-Disney-character lesson, right?

The Little Mermaid ride really IS beautiful. (I’ll spoil my trip report: I actually applauded with glee when we entered the “Under the Sea” room for the first time.) Get there early, go straight there… there’s no reason you can’t ride it multiple times with minimal wait.

Lucky you! You’re going to Disney! Don’t be angry about anything. :happy: (Also… if you can find the extra $25… you can stalk the Princess Fantasy Faire, because Ariel DOES show up there!)

[QUOTE=Andrea;1083887]But still… HAVE FUN! Even if you only go to DCA. Without park hopping, you’ll have time to do all the smaller-but-still-really-cool things like the Aladdin show, and the how-to-draw-a-Disney-character lesson, right?

The Little Mermaid ride really IS beautiful. (I’ll spoil my trip report: I actually applauded with glee when we entered the “Under the Sea” room for the first time.) Get there early, go straight there… there’s no reason you can’t ride it multiple times with minimal wait.

Lucky you! You’re going to Disney! Don’t be angry about anything. :happy: (Also… if you can find the extra $25… you can stalk the Princess Fantasy Faire, because Ariel DOES show up there!)[/QUOTE]

Yes! What she said:happy: So much to enjoy at DCA and Downtown Disney, if you have the time.

I’m from Ohio & go to DeVry there so I was like, I’ll look up campuses and see if they sell tickets and I found out they do sell park hoppers for $91! And since I go to a DeVry, and have my student ID I can get them at the California location! They only have two tickets left and my name is reserved on them! :smiley:

Haha thanks so much! I actually stalked the Disneyland site and was irritated when the only princess not on the list was Ariel. I’m actually really excited now!

AWESOME!

I suspect you could get in line for the Fantasy Faire, and just let everyone go ahead of you in line until Ariel shows up!

ALSO: I just remembered. I happened to see Ariel and Cinderella doing a casual meet & greet just inside the gates, in front of the berm at Disneyland. Do you think if you asked at City Hall, you could find out if she’ll be about?

Disneyland does not do a whole lot of “discounting” for tickets. Even buying at the MWR office at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot saves me like $20-40.00 or so on the PREMIUM Pass. :glare:

Student ID is your best bet, but also I found being a Disney Employee provides discount. I did some temp work at the Disney Store which gave some benefits. Not a lot, but every little bit counts.

Enjoy the park! :pirate:

Hooray for the student discount!!! Have a great time!

I’m so excited :smiley: