Discount Universal tickets

Anyone know where to find a good discount on Universal ticket?

We only want to go to IOA for 1 day and $85 a tkt is wayyy too much IMO.

Any help is appreciated!

[QUOTE=Val32;1054388]Anyone know where to find a good discount on Universal ticket?

Any help is appreciated![/QUOTE]

I’ve been looking too and also think that’s a lot for 1 day…we just want to check out Harry Potter.

Me too! And a couple other rides!!!

yeap my dw wants to go so my youngest can see dora before she is out of that phase with her. any help on a cheaper ticket I am all ears for it.

[QUOTE=Val32;1054388]Anyone know where to find a good discount on Universal ticket?

Any help is appreciated![/QUOTE]

Costco has a 3 day pass(both parks) for $139.99. You can use it any 3 days from now until 12/31/2013.

I checked their website and only saw Universal Hollywood.

Hey Val!

Florida resident 1 day tickets are 70.99 online. Also, I’m an annual premium passholder and I know there is a big discount for for tickets that I buy for friends/family. You have my number, if you decide to go, let me know and I’ll call and see what the exact amount would be at the gate.

I just bought ours at Costco here in NJ. It may only be an in-store deal.

When you buy a universal ticket, don’t you get a Seaworld, Aquatica or Busch Gardens ticket also? if so is that ticket only a one day ticket or is it good for 14 days?

Just answered my own question…if you buy Discovery Cove tickets then you get an additional park…not Universal.