Discounts are Out for March 30th-May

Disney has released traditional AP rates and a new twist! Rates are for travel dates 3/30-5/21.

Annual Passholder room only FJC
Annual Passholder weekend rate AP FJG

You can now add Disney Dining - either basic or deluxe plans. It will work with an AP rate and without. The disadvantage is that regular package terms apply - balances due 45 days prior to arrival. No penalty for cancellations 45 days or more prior to arrival. Penalties 44-6 days $100; 0-5 days $200 - modifications inside 45 days may result in fees…

*** Just wanted to mention that Terrisue at Magical Journeys checked for us and the only moderate resort a passholder rate was available at (for March 28-April 1) was Caribbean Beach. My brother had booked Pt Orleans-Riverside and changed over to the Caribbean to get the discounted rate. The POR was $165 per night, and now he is paying $129 per night (it is March31-April2). We are staying put at the POFQ (we got a AAA rate plus we are using our disney rewards so it isnt costing us very much out of pocket). I believe there may be value rooms available with a discount. Not 100% sure. No idea about deluxe rooms.

Hope this helps!

we just booked our ap rate! THANKS

If you dont mind me asking…what resort and how good was the discount? I havent priced the deluxe resorts . I was curious how much WL would be.

it was $20 less than the AAA discount for the two night stay at POR with a trundle bed. We have to stay at POR because of our party size… I paid $312 for two nights (fri through sun) at POR…

You got lucky! Like I said, there werent any AP discounts at POFQ. We got AAA - waterview room. Waterview was all that was left when we made the reservations. We are paying $202 per night for Friday and Sat, then $157 per night for Sunday and Monday nights. We have $581 reward dollars to apply so it is only costing us $227 out-of-pocket for 4 nights. We thought about switching to CBR to get the $129 per night but we prefer the smaller resort.

Choose the Deal That’s Right for You!

It’s a great time for a Disney getaway! And with this special offer you can enjoy the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel and save with discount rates. Just pick the deal that’s right for your style and budget!

For a limited time, you can take advantage of special rates for Passholders at a choice of select Disney Resort hotels.

Select Disney Value Resorts - $74 per night, plus tax*

For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights Mar 30 - May 21, 2008 in a standard room.
That’s a savings of $25 per night!
Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts - $204 per night, plus tax*

For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights
Mar 30 - May 21, 2008 in a studio room at Disney’s Old Key West Resort or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
That’s a savings of $111 per night!
Luxurious accommodations with home-like amenities.

Studio rooms at Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels have amenities like a kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker. One- and two-bedroom villas have even more amenities to make you feel right at home!

*The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price a Passholder pays for the same room. See important details.

[B]This is a special limited time offer, so book your vacation today!

Other room types are available at varying rates.[/B]

This is a special limited time offer, so book your vacation today!

Other room types are available at varying rates.

Book online or call (407) 560-PASS† (7277) to make your reservations. Please be sure to mention the promotional code FJD.

This came out just in time for me. He He!

Got my AP rate this morning for SSR ($229.50/night with tax (a great rate)) and got the NEW AP Dining Plan also!!! What a Magical day!!! Hope everyone gets the rate and resort they want and has a Magical vacation!!!

I got SSR at 180/night via points rental. Im so glad I found a connection.

I’ve never rented or bought points, I’ll have to look into that!
Good for you, have a Magical vacation!