Discounts for Jan 2009

anyone? Is there even going to be any? Usually you get the waterpark for free? and a small room discount??

Oh Jen, I wish. I have been watching like a hawk. I would so love to upgrade from moderate to deluxe.

waiting, waiting, waiting…

I’m wathcing too, checking a couple of sites every day, and not a whisper. :confused:

just wondering… if you find a discount AFTER everything is paid, can you still apply it?

yes it can be applied.

I’m also looking everywhere, usaly it’s out by this time :angry:

They seem to be pushing Fall travel a lot…

I need those winter discount :crying:

I’ve done it before. One time I had to switch from 1 All Star to another to get the discount, but that was fine with me.

I thought it was just me waiting for January. The good news is they continue to push November/December discounts. That leads me to believe that rooms are hard to sell and the January discounts should be as good or better. Maybe wishful thinking.

I like your way of thinking :wub:

We’ve booked our room for January using the AAA discount. I, too, am watching out for an even better deal. crossing fingers

It may be wishful, but you’re not alone

hoping too. . .we booked Feb 4th because I saw a deal on airfare, then by the time I got the room (matter of hours) the flight in Feb took a jump, so might look at the last week of January. Particularly if Jan deals come out from Disney.

It is my guess too that given the economy, travel will be the last thing people do. . however, my mom pointed out that people plan their disney trips way in advance.
:heart:

This was recently posted on Mousesavers.com

"LATEST NEWS & HOT DEALS
AS OF 11/5/08

If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World in the first half of 2009, watch this space for a HUGE deal! I expect this exciting new offer will be released on Thursday, November 6"

[QUOTE=SDuncan;900244]This was recently posted on Mousesavers.com

"LATEST NEWS & HOT DEALS
AS OF 11/5/08

If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World in the first half of 2009, watch this space for a HUGE deal! I expect this exciting new offer will be released on Thursday, November 6"[/QUOTE]

OMG, when is November 6? I am so on that.:ph34r:

Every year, without fail, there are passholder and Florida resident rates that kick in on Jan. 1. I’d guess they’ll announce these discounts in the next few weeks.

There are Florida resident discounts now out on Mousesavers.com. Still waiting for one I can use :crying:

TOMORROW!!! Good luck! :happy:

oh thank you Kim, I was so confused :blush:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I took a survey for an offer that was amazing, I hope that the announcement is this offer.

how about giving us a bit more info there, Jen :biggrin: