Discovery Island rumor?

Rumors of a 2nd bay lake tower and a 4 seaons hotel behind space mountain

Hey everyone,
I just came back from WDW and I had a lot of fun but it was very hot but still awesome!! While I was there I asked a cast member if they where going to do anything with the former discovery island land and he said they might build a 2nd bay lake tower but he said it was just a rumor and it might not happen!! I also heard another rumor from a person at Epcot and he said they are going to build a 4 seasons resort hotel behind space mountain and that it would be by the disney golf courses!! What do u guys think about these rumors and do u think they might actually happen?

I just came across this post on srsounds.com. The 4 Season’s resort is definitely happening and as for the other it would be nice for Disney to do something with DI.

They have been building the 4 Seasons Resort for 2 years now and it’s about done and should be opening soon. It’s located east of Fort Wilderness camp grounds.

I bought Discovery Island a couple of weeks ago.
If you go to goggle earth, you can see my tent.

I was wondering when this was going to be done . . . it’s taking forever!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1046400]I bought Discovery Island a couple of weeks ago.
If you go to goggle earth, you can see my tent.[/QUOTE]

You make me LOL…always!:laugh:

PS is Goggle Earth similar to Google Earth?:dry:

[QUOTE=dixie;1046440]You make me LOL…always!:laugh:

PS is Goggle Earth similar to Google Earth?:dry:[/QUOTE]

Similar, but it looks better. I run it myself.

We’ve all heard of beer goggles?

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1046556]Similar, but it looks better. I run it myself.

We’ve all heard of beer goggles?[/QUOTE]

Yes Boss , we all know you’ve been living in your own world for ages…

:tongue:

I don’t understand why they’d build new hotel bits when they’re having trouble filling rooms as it is…

Screeves, I have tried to help some people with DVD rooms and they are full much of the time. I don’t know if it the same for the ‘other people’ (non dvc members).

[this ought to get good.]