Disney Announces New Hollywood Studios Show

“According to several theme park news websites, “Playhouse Disney” will close in the end of January and the new show will include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins segment as well as portions from a new television series called “Jake and the Never Land Pirates.””

Disney Announces New Hollywood Studios Show - News Story - WESH Orlando

[QUOTE=papa bear;1056331]“According to several theme park news websites, “Playhouse Disney” will close in the end of January and the new show will include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins segment as well as portions from a new television series called “Jake and the Never Land Pirates.””

Disney Announces New Hollywood Studios Show - News Story - WESH Orlando[/QUOTE]

hmmm interesting, my kids would love that.

Just reading the first part, I almost had a heart attack. Then I came back to a Disney happy place by the end lol. Whoo, if they had taken the Little Einsteins out of the show my daughter would be devastated. So glad they are keeping them as part of the show and Im sure the addition of the pirates will make it that much more exciting.:pirate:

Christina:mickey:

I’ll admit it: I like Playhouse Disney TV shows. :blush: I don’t have kids, but I really enjoyed the Playhouse Disney Live show. I hope the new show is similar! Can’t wait to see it! And I’m excited for that new Jake & the Pirates show too.

My nephews love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so this is great news!

Wow, that sucks, I thought the Playhouse Disney show was actually pretty good. My daughter has outgrown it now, but she loved it!

I was bummed to learn that the show was being changed before we would get to see it. We always saw the little Disney 411 segment about it and my daughter always wanted to see it. I hope the new one is just as good.

Christina:mickey:

Is it lame that I’m mostly sad they’re changing the brand name from Playhouse Disney to Disney Junior? :blush: They’ve already got a Nick Jr., why be a copycat?

When I heard that they were doing the Disney junior thing thats exactly what I thought, why copycat? If its not broke dont fix it. But I am glad that they are going to give it, its own channel in 2012. My daughter will be too far past it then but it will give parents who love Disney the alternative to choose that instead of nickjr.:mickey:

Christina

I was worried too! I’m there while there’s no Block Party Bash, and the thought of my son missing the Playhouse Disney thing too worried me. At least we’ll see the old show before it ends.