Disney apps for smartphones?

I am looking at new phones and since Disney is an important factor in all decisions :laugh: I was wondering about the Disney app. Is the app only for iphones or is it available for other smartphones too?

works on all Verizon phones with internet access packages. It’s not free, but not real expensive as I recall.

I have a Verizon Blackberry and it DOES NOT work on my phone. (not compatible) There are apps you can download (not free) and this program you are speaking of is $9.99 for a 14 day period.

Mobile Magic does not work on any smart phones. I’m hoping that they fix that soon, because it looks really cool. You can get less detailed information by going to Walt Disney World Resort from your web enabled phone.

I also have the WDW Lines app Lines — The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World

There is a subcription fee to that service as well (I think it was around $9.99 for 1 year subscription).

I’m anxious to see how it works on my next trip…it looks pretty cool, and it updated by other travelers that have the service and are in the park.

That’s a blackeye for Verizon. Doesn’t work on smartphones, but it does with dumbphones with Inet?!?!