Disney Behind the Scenes on Netflix

I just found out that 6 of Disney’s ‘Behind the Scenes’ shows are free to watch on Netflix.
:happy::happy::happy:

Oh wow! I will be adding them to my list of things to watch on netflix!

Thanks!

Thank you !

Will be adding to my Netflix Que. Thanks for the info!

Adding them too! - Thanx

Just wanted to say…Netflix ROCKS!! So glad we joined.

Isn’t it the most wonderful thing! When a movie starts to be advertised that looks good, I add it in my que. Then at some point, it arrives in the mail, like a little “surprise.” So many times before, I would have totally forgotten about the movie, and never would see it, but now I never miss one. Also, they have the largest selection, like what Dopey found with Disney stuff. Never would have even thought Behind the Scenes were on dvd.

not DVD Beth, they are there for you to click and watch immediately on your computer. That’s even better!!

Just watched the Disneyland Behind the Scenes show, and it was great! Of course, I wanted to watch the Disney World one, but it was nowhere to be fourd. They must have them labeled incorrectly. Anyone else able to find it?

Ohhhhh, I’m so old school, didn’t even think of that option!

We just love Netflix and mostly for the streaming stuff. Just to watch shows without 17 thousand commercials is wonderful. If it wasn’t for a few channels like fox news, cnbc and sports (dh is glued to TV, I got laptop), I’d cancel cable and just use netflix.

I am predicting that Apple buys Netflix within the next 6 months…rumor on the street Apple is going to buy someone. The most talked about Sony, EA, Adobe, Disney/ABC, and Netflix. There are only 2 in that list that make sense to me, Adobe and Netflix. Adobe is my second choice because they have been making defensive movies with Microsoft. Adobe make sense because Apple needs the tools they produce (Photoshop, InDesign, Freehand, etc) but Netflix make better sense because of the business Apple is moving into.

Sony and Disney both would put them competition with other content providers limiting their offerings to either library. Also open them up to government scrutiny in the monopoly and non-competitiveness. EA would be the same…scare away third party game developers.

Apple is sitting on 51 billion dollars in cash and a brand new worlds largest server farm with top level internet connection. They just announced they are doubling its size…I call Netflix.

[QUOTE=tigger;1054623]I am predicting that Apple buys Netflix within the next 6 months…rumor on the street Apple is going to buy someone. Most talked about Sony, EA, Adobe, Disney/ABC, and Netflix. Their are only 2 in that list that make sense to me Adobe and Netflix. Adobe is my second choice because they have been making defensive movies with Microsoft. Adobe make sense because Apple needs the tools they produce (Photoshop, InDesign, Freehand, etc) but Netflix make better sense because of the business Apple is moving into.

Sony and Disney both would put them competition with other content providers limiting their offerings to either library. Also open them up to government scrutiny in the monopoly and non-competitiveness. EA would be the same…scare away third party game developers.

Apple is sitting on 51 billion dollars in cash and a brand new worlds larges server farm with top level internet connection. They just announced they are doubling its size…I call Netflix.[/QUOTE]

It’s talk like this that I fall back on my “I don’t understand a word, so I’ll smile and nod” defense. :confused::confused::confused: