Disney channel games

Does anyone know anything about the disney channel games? My DD loves the disney channel and wants to see all her favs when the shoot the games. How do you go about getting tickets and when are they?

I have some friends who were there for the Disney Channel Games… I believe they shoot in March. I’ll check up on that for you.

I do know that the Disney Channel Stars were roaming the parks… friends were stalking Emily Osment and ended up on ToT with her. :laugh:

Well I finally found info on the games…they start on Apr.28 and we come home on Apr 26. My DD is totally bummed.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;916605]I have some friends who were there for the Disney Channel Games… I believe they shoot in March. I’ll check up on that for you.

I do know that the Disney Channel Stars were roaming the parks… friends were stalking Emily Osment and ended up on ToT with her. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

My DD would love to attend this as well. Any info you can get would be great.

My DH found something online that said they started on April 28 and had various events running through the week. It ends on May 3 with a concert JoBros performing (which nearly killed my DD) apparently the tickets are free but first come basis available as of Mar 29 I think. To find this out he typed events at WDW in April on google.

The information you suggest and what I found searching is for 2008 only. There is nothing listed for 2009 yet. Also, it states that you can not bring any cameras or video equipment at all.

I went back and checked where my DH looked and you are right that is the 2008 games maybe there is a chance for us after all.

aNY NEWS on the games