Disney Character Bandz

From Disney Parks Blog…

Back in April we told you that Disney-inspired Rubber Bandz were on their way to the Parks – well the wait is finally over! The new Disney Character Bandz are officially here and finding their way onto Guests’ wrists all across Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.

Currently, there are six unique Disney Collections in the Parks. The collections feature a few of your favorite characters from Disney Parks and films such as “Toy Story,” Disney Princesses, The Fab 6, “Cars” & Disney Fairies!

Here’s a peek at a few of the collections you can find in Disney Parks.

Found Toy Story one’s at Wal-mart with all the Toy Story stuff for $4.50 a pk, beats $6-$7 at the parks!

I found some at AC Moore Arts and Crafts store, they were 5.00 but I had a 50% off coupon (you can print it from their website) and got them for 2.50. mY son loves the TS ones.

Cool! Just wanted to share the info. My DD is not really into them. Glad you guys are finding them.

They are everywhere in Disney :rolleyes:. They have a Cars pack, Princess pack, all different kinds.

I can’t believe how much of a craze these things have become! I was stopped at a red light the other day by a car full of kids who had their arms covered in them! :laugh:

But I also saw them at AC Moore for those of you who are looking for some :happy:

Don’t waste your money like we did, guys… they’re $4 at Walmart. Buy them before you leave home and surprise the kiddos! :laugh:

We got ours at Walmart for 4 bucks - we only got Fairies and Cars though. We need the Mickey & Friends ones! I can only hope Target gets them, I’m so not a Walmart Shopper! :blink: (ours is a little scary!)

Yeah, some Walmarts can be a little sketch. We just got a nice, new one in Central and they remodeled our Walmart in Anderson, so I don’t mind it so much anymore.

The funniest “Straight Talk” (Call and Whine) comment in our local newspaper was, “I like shopping at the Dollar General because you have to dress up to shop at Walmart.” :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1038551]
The funniest “Straight Talk” (Call and Whine) comment in our local newspaper was, “I like shopping at the Dollar General because you have to dress up to shop at Walmart.” :blink: :laugh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

OMG…too funny!:laugh:

my dd is crazy about these bandz…i have not bought her any yet, but she has gotten a couple from teachers, coaches and friends…she will freak if i get her a pkg. of disney ones! will have to remember to pick them up next time i am at wal-mart!

My 17 yo dd cannot wait to get to Disney to find these. She was there last month with her g-ma, and they did not have them. She saw this thread and was ecstatic, and could not wait until we get down there to get some.

[QUOTE=chottsy;1038572]OMG…too funny!:laugh:

my dd is crazy about these bandz…i have not bought her any yet, but she has gotten a couple from teachers, coaches and friends…she will freak if i get her a pkg. of disney ones! will have to remember to pick them up next time i am at wal-mart![/QUOTE]

In our Walmart they were in the Jewelry section!

we found the princess ones at toysrus.