Disney characters

Does anybody know where I can find out where about in each park the characters will be, and when? It is so much easier when you know where they’re gonna be!
Thank you! :laugh:

this was from 2009…I will keep looking for a current
http://www.wdwplanner.com/downloads/TheRustyScupperCharacterFind.xls

The official app, Disney Parks. Gives you info in almost real time. You can even search by character.

Intercot has a list online. Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Info Central

Is this an iPhone app, an Android app, or an app specific to a certain carrier, i.e. Verizon?

Wow! Thanks guys. If it’s an iPhone app, I am definitely getting that before I go! The park map & wait time apps are really useful so I will install those too. I think it’s a tad too early for that yet though as I have 4 months to wait! :laugh:

I’ve the most current layout of who is where. Anyone in particular you are looking for? Let me know who, and I’ll tell you where and their set times. Happy hunting!

No one in particular, we just try and catch as many of them as we can! My sister’s favourite is Belle and we’ve never met her, so we’re gonna try our best to meet her next time. I love too many though to pinpoint one or two! :laugh:

Thank you so much for all your help guys!! :happy:

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1100989]No one in particular, we just try and catch as many of them as we can! My sister’s favourite is Belle and we’ve never met her, so we’re gonna try our best to meet her next time. I love too many though to pinpoint one or two! :laugh:

Thank you so much for all your help guys!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

If you want to meet Belle you should have breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. She is usually there for pictures, but double check before you make reservations. You can also find her by France with the Beast.

Akershush is great and she routinely hangs out at Epcot.

Wow! Thanks guys. I think last time we were at Epcot we just missed her :frown: it was devastating!
We won’t be on the DDP so we can’t do character dining or anything, we will just look out for her in Epcot! :happy:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1100942]Is this an iPhone app, an Android app, or an app specific to a certain carrier, i.e. Verizon?[/QUOTE

I found it in the Android Market. It says by Verizon but it is availble through Android Market so I would assume it works on all carriers. Not sure though since I have Verizon. I know it is available on other phones as well. I like lines better for wait times but when it comes to characters this one gives locations straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1101006]Wow! Thanks guys. I think last time we were at Epcot we just missed her :frown: it was devastating!
We won’t be on the DDP so we can’t do character dining or anything, we will just look out for her in Epcot! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Mel you don’t have to be on the DDP to do character dining. You can book in any Disney restaurant either in the parks or in the resorts and go try them out. You can made your advance dining reservations on line now if you wanted to. I hope I’m not telling you anything you already know, but if you haven’t done a character meal you really should, I know you’d love it.

Aww thank you. To be honest I wasn’t sure if you could do the character dining or not, however I’m not the one paying for the trip (my mum is treating us because she’s fantastic!) so I don’t wanna put more expense on the holiday! I will have a look at the prices and stuff though so thank you… and YES, I would love it!! :laugh:

[QUOTE=cubsblue;1101008]
I found it in the Android Market. It says by Verizon but it is availble through Android Market so I would assume it works on all carriers. Not sure though since I have Verizon. I know it is available on other phones as well. I like lines better for wait times but when it comes to characters this one gives locations straight from the horses mouth so to speak.[/QUOTE]

Either my Jets or Redskins app is also labeled “Verizon” even though I got it from the Android Marketplace and I’m with AT&T.
I guess I’ll look for this one.
Was it free?

Yes totally free but some features will not work unless you are in the parks. It uses GPS but I spoofed my location and played around with it. Pretty neat.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1101006]Wow! Thanks guys. I think last time we were at Epcot we just missed her :frown: it was devastating!
We won’t be on the DDP so we can’t do character dining or anything, we will just look out for her in Epcot! :happy:[/QUOTE]

You want a pretty much GUARANTEED chance to meet and greet with Belle? Just go to Town Square Theatre. Her and usually 2 other princesses (Cinderella and Aurora) will be there to meet and greet. And they do it all day, until one hour before the park closes. It’s a 90% guarantee. I say 90% because I’ve had days when working there where other princesses showed up, but it’s extremely rare for Belle NOT to be there.

Oh, that’s fantastic! I love planning our trips there! and you guys have been so helpful! :laugh:

Last time I was there (october 2011) there were long lines at Town Square Theatre, but I think you can fast pass.

I have found that the best way to see characters and avoid long lines is the character dining.

Have fun!

And incompatible with my phone.:crying:
Not sure if it’s because it’s a newish model or if AT&T isn’t supported.

:angry: That stinks. My Xperia Play is fairly new but still running Gingerbread. Are you on Ice Cream Sandwich?