Disney Classics

So, it’s after 10 and while getting ready for bed I start flipping channels and what do I see?? [U]The Apple Dumpling Gang![/U] That was one of my fav’s as a kid. Reminds me of when they used to start weekly Disney movies/shows with fireworks going off over the castle.

What’s your favorite Classic Disney film/show?

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1056907]So, it’s after 10 and while getting ready for bed I start flipping channels and what do I see?? The Apple Dumpling Gang! That was one of my fav’s as a kid. Reminds me of when they used to start weekly Disney movies/shows with fireworks going off over the castle.

What’s your favorite Classic Disney film/show?[/QUOTE]

Holy smokes!!! that brings back some memories, not sure if I have a favorite will have to think about this one… lol

The Parent Trap, the original of course with Haley Mills would be my choice for a classic “real person” disney movie. Classic cartoon would be hands down Sleeping Beauty.:mickey:

Christina

Blackbeards Ghost, The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, The Love Bug… The list really for me would goe on!
Sunday nights as a kid a waiting for Marlin Perkin’s Wild Kingdom to go off so I could watch Disney’s Wonderful World Of Color and just get lost in all things Disney…:crying: ( I Miss It !!!)

Robin Hood! I love Disney’s Robin Hood! I also love the original Parent Trap with Haley Mills. I remember when we taped both of those on our VCR when it came on the Disney Sunday Night Movie. :laugh:

That is so funny… I saw part of the apple dumplin gang before I went to sleep… Well, I woke up at 4am (pregnancy will do that to a girl), and I watched Herbie-where he is in the race across France… Too funny!

Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo, and me too except I ain’t pregnant:laugh::laugh::laugh: