Disney Collectible rare or no?

Hi everyone,
I came across this mirror and am wondering if anyone knows if it is rare or not? What kind of value it may have?
I bought it regardless but am very curious. The only place I saw it online is on the website for worthpoint but I don’t have the subscription~
Thoughts?
THANKS!

Not my photo btw- in case I can get in trouble for borrowing it! LOL!

It looks pretty new. Most “collectables” really are mass produced and really have no real value. Quick peak at ebay and I found some similar with $10-30 prices and no bids.

What did you type in? I can’t find anything like it!
Thanks!

I searched disney mirror. Lots of hits (mirror pins) but there are some mirrors listed. I’d also try mickey mirror while you are at it.

Ok I have a comment as well about an item, not the mirror though (sry to thread jack) When Disney re-released Little Mermaid in 96 they issued toys in McDonald’s Happy Meals and of the 8 toys issued only “1” of each toy was a Gold one. We got one of them, Prince Eric rowing the boat. After receiving it I asked if there was any value or significance to it and was told no. Really?? Personally I would’ve thought since it was supposedly the only one in existance it would’ve been worth something, but I guess not. So in the toy box it went.
We still have it but it’s a little worn now since we ended up using it as a bath toy.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1057892]Personally I would’ve thought since it was supposedly the only one in existance it would’ve been worth something, but I guess not. So in the toy box it went.
We still have it but it’s a little worn now since we ended up using it as a bath toy.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Many items we all might hang a tag on as ‘collectables’ do not become valuable for many years. It’s been hard for us to decide what to hang onto from the kids rooms as they grew older. Youngest DD had all of the Disney meal collectables, but like your house, they ended up in the toy box. Oh well. No retirement $$$ coming to us in future years.

Feel free to thread jack… We should have a thread devoted to our collectibles… to show them off or find out the value I think… Any one interested?