Disney costumes on Ebay

We are Ebay sellers for a living and sell business equipment, very boring. But in preparation for our Disney trip, I have cleaned out my kids dress up chests and old MNSSHP costumes to make a little more spending money. I currently have listed several costumes, most disney: Kermit the Frog, Tinkerbell, 101 Dalmations, the Shaggy Dog and a men’s Prince Charming. If you are interested, go to ebay and search by my seller name to see the listings…memphisinvestmentrecovery. Shipping is FREE. Thanks!

I wish I knew this last night. My sister just spent $65 on the jasmine costume and accessories at the Disney store for her to wear in Disney. This will be her birthday present from my sister so she will be able to wear it to Bibbidi Bobbiti Botique and the castle and also MNSSHP.

Cant wait!!!

I would get the Prince Charming outfit - but really? Like I need the outfit.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;989374]I wish I knew this last night. My sister just spent $65 on the jasmine costume and accessories at the Disney store for her to wear in Disney. This will be her birthday present from my sister so she will be able to wear it to Bibbidi Bobbiti Botique and the castle and also MNSSHP.

Cant wait!!![/QUOTE]

OMG, I wish I had known. We have the entire costume and I would have made you an excellent deal. Oh well, she will enjoy it being brand new, her very own.

Oh man… I wish I knew… Well… This is a bday gift from my sister so I guess it doesnt matter because I didnt have to buy it :laugh:

She hated the shoes and I really cant see her walking around the parks in them all day. I have to thikn of plan “b” for the shoes.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;989389]Oh man… I wish I knew… Well… This is a bday gift from my sister so I guess it doesnt matter because I didnt have to buy it :laugh:

She hated the shoes and I really cant see her walking around the parks in them all day. I have to thikn of plan “b” for the shoes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my DD had the shoes and she was pretty uncomfortable after a while.

When my daughter was Tink she had women’s size 5 shoes…not exactly princess feet - HA!

We got her some silver sparkley flip flops at the World of Disney…very comfy…and worked well with the dress.

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;989398]When my daughter was Tink she had women’s size 5 shoes…not exactly princess feet - HA!

We got her some silver sparkley flip flops at the World of Disney…very comfy…and worked well with the dress.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking to do for my DD Jasmine costume

I noticed when we were there last month that they had some flip flops with each different princess dress that coordinated with the dresses as well as the actual princess shoes.

I took red flats once (old comfy ones) and sprayed them with spray glue and then coated them with glitter . . . by the end of the night they were trashed, but they worked great for most of the night! Plus, you get to leave “pixie dust” where ever you stand! :laugh:

Yay! I am so excited, I made just over $180 from just 6 costumes…all Disney, though. I love to find Gold in the kids’ closets. That should help with the trip…TaraRae, you are my inspiration!:wub: