Disney Cruise Fan

I love the Disney Cruise Line. Took our third Disney Cruise, this time was on The Dream. There was a passenger that they (the crew) announced it was their 48th Disney Cruise. WOW:eek:

48th!!:eek:wow- lucky them- and how lovely you have done 3!:heart:

Dixie at 48 cruises they probably know every inch of the Disney ships. LOL. I try to impress on my children not to take their experiences for granted.

I also can’t imagine 48. Perhaps I should have gone into a different line of work. :blush:

We are hooked on cruising as well and have been blessed to have gone on 4 cruises. Our 5th is booked on the Fanstasy for 2013 :goofybounce:

[QUOTE=jk8;1098399]I also can’t imagine 48. Perhaps I should have gone into a different line of work. :blush:

We are hooked on cruising as well and have been blessed to have gone on 4 cruises. Our 5th is booked on the Fanstasy for 2013 :goofybounce:[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing because to afford 48 cruises, they can not work in the same industry as me. :laugh::laugh:

We leave for our FIRST Disney Cruise on Tuesday - on The Dream! :wub: I can’t wait. The CM I spoke to yesterday told me the ship has been SOLD OUT every trip since her maiden voyage - that for me was a WOW! :heart:

Ooooh, have a wonderful trip! You will love it!

Congrats on the cruise! I am sure you will have a great time!

Trying to go on the cruise but we find it way too expensive for all 5 of us. Anyone know of any specials hey might have throughout the year?

I too have a family of 5. I once took the kids when they had a kids sail free with two paying adults and that made it a lot more affordable for us. They don’t run that promotion often, but every now and again it will pop up. When we did it, it was for the shorter sailings to the Bahamas. They sometimes offer discounts if you live in Florida or are in the military. Keep checking their website, they are due for a kids sail free.

We had the most AMAZING time - it was worth every penny!! :wub:

Try having 6 people. At least there are many large rooms that will do 5 just not six. I would love to go on a cruise too but not even the kids sail free works for us since it needs to be 2 adults per stateroom.

48 cruises!:ohmy: I have to admit that it seems a bit like over-kill to me…who wants to see the same ports 48 times? Disney ships are wonderful - we’ve been lucky enough to have been on 2 - but if you can afford 48 Disney cruises, I would think that you would want to expand your horizons…but that’s just me. To each his own I guess.

I wonder if the cruise industry will see a drop in light of the recent accident in Italy?

OMG 48th Disney Cruise. That is huge.

48 cruises?? Now somebody is just getting greedy! I havn’t even had 1 yet :frowning: sob It’s on my to-do list but I think it’ll be a long way off!

Theres always YouTube lol!

[QUOTE=llama;1099781]48 cruises!:ohmy: I have to admit that it seems a bit like over-kill to me…who wants to see the same ports 48 times? Disney ships are wonderful - we’ve been lucky enough to have been on 2 - but if you can afford 48 Disney cruises, I would think that you would want to expand your horizons…but that’s just me. To each his own I guess.

I wonder if the cruise industry will see a drop in light of the recent accident in Italy?[/QUOTE]
I never thought about that. Maybe they have taken some of the special voyages like the mediterranean, alaska etc. I would hope they did not keep doing just the Bahamas run. LOL. After 48 cruises do you get a free one? :laugh: