Disney Cruises for Jan/Feb are only $99 per person?!

:blink: No kidding, I got a flyer in the mail from Disney. I was really tempted to pull my kids outta school to go, but alas, my budget pulled me back, because I am going back to Disney in May for my birthday…

So I thought I would let you other mousebuzzer’s know.

I hadn’t heard of them this low. I did hear that if you book a cruise you can rebook for certain dates next year for $99…or something like that.
Thats a great deal.

I wish I got a flyer like that.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;912821]I hadn’t heard of them this low. I did hear that if you book a cruise you can rebook for certain dates next year for $99…or something like that.
Thats a great deal.[/QUOTE]

I have also heard about this offer.

What!!..is there a code?? What are the dates? I would love to call and check it out.

I just got an email from MouseEarTravel - kids cruise free~

OMG- give me more info!!!

I would like more info too. It would be looking into for sure.

Now that is a deal!!

It is buy one guest and get one for $99.00. There is also one for kids go for free. I am guessing you cannot get both specials in one package. I would love to combine them both.

PM me your email address

mousesavers.com has the info.

im calling right now to see what pricing would be like for us- just for the ha ha (and just in case dad wants to be generous this christmas)

[QUOTE=nitaworm;912820]:blink: No kidding, I got a flyer in the mail from Disney. I was really tempted to pull my kids outta school to go, but alas, my budget pulled me back, because I am going back to Disney in May for my birthday…

So I thought I would let you other mousebuzzer’s know.[/QUOTE]

We are going to disney in May also. It is tempting though. That is a great deal for anyone who wanted to try a quick trip on a Disney cruise. I think the kids go for free would be a better deal for me. I don’t know how my husban would feel about going on a Disney cruise. He is not a Disney fan like we are. You know he is kinda like your husband. Well, we can dream,can’t we?