Disney "Design A Tee" Store Opens @ DD

Check out this link from All Ears. I MUST go to this store!
Disney Design-A-Tee (The ?World? According to Jack)

I can’t wait to check this out!!! Thanks for posting this!

That looks great! Thanks for the link!!!

Oh my goodness, that is such a good idea! I can see where I will be spending my $200 gift card. :))

Thanks for posting. this will definitly be on our list. I can prepare the kids early to save their money.

We walked around there and looked at the store on our Christmas trip. It was really busy, so we did not do it. I thought the make your own ears was pretty cool. The design a tee appeared to be pretty similar to Zazzle that DD uses to design a shirt each year for our trips.

That looks like so much fun!!! OMG… another reason to go back!

that looks very enticing! I think I’m going to have to do that.

That looks so fun! We’re going to have to make time to try it this summer.

Wow, I cannot wait to do this and the mickey ears, the mickey ears. I have to do that too.
Thanks for posting the link

WOW! How cool is that? Too bad they didn’t have this here when we were going all the time when DD was little. I hope they’ll have this around when our Grandchildren are old enough to go…in like 10 years.:laugh:

We went Weds. night and there was only a few people in the store. I didn’t make a shirt but we did test the machine.

That looks like a lot of fun…I so need to go back to WDW. :laugh:

Yes you do! :heart:

Leave it to Disney to come up with the cute little T-shirt idea to get your big T-shirt! :wub:

This looks like a lot of fun. You will have a one-of-a-kind that you created. Cool!

I love how this store has a storyline! Well done.

I was going to say the same thing.:heart:

We were just there in November and already there is another “new” thing to put on our list of things to do when we go in June. I saw this on allears, too, and it looks like a lot of fun.

That’s so cute! I have to make one!!!

I noticed that Jack’s tee said “Blue Bayou Disneyland.” Did the store open in both DL DtD and WDW DtD?