Disney Dining Online Service

Am I crazy-I though there was supposed to be a service starting where you could book ADR’s online. Does anyone know anything about this?

:laugh: I thought this said Disney Dating Online Service when I first looked at the title.

But I haven’t heard anything about that.

Cool, now I can throw my computer out the window when I just can’t get that LeCellier ADR.:laugh::pirate:

I thought that was part of the update they did at the end of last year, but I haven’t seen it anywhere and could’ve been mistaken.

I’ve heard rumors about this, but I haven’t seen or heard anything concrete.

Boy, would I LOVE it if you could make ADRs online! :whistling Being up at 4 o’clock in the morning to make 20+ ADRs made me crabby the rest of the day. :laugh:

But at the same time, I realize that being able to do it online would put some of those really nice CMs out of a job. So it’s kind of a win-lose. :sad:

I wish they would do it soon . . . yes I LOVE humans (:heart:) and don’t think they should be replaced, but I think the automated service will stop people from double booking ADRs!

The last few times I’ve been do Disney I’ve tried to do walk ups, the dining rooms look empty, but I’m told they are booked? I don’t get what it going on with the dining . . . unless there is less staff so they are not filling them to capacity? It’s one of those things that boggles my mind! :blink:

:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=cinderbella;933607]:laugh: I thought this said Disney Dating Online Service when I first looked at the title.

But I haven’t heard anything about that.[/QUOTE]

So did I. But I blamed it on old eyes, what’s your excuse!!???:laugh::laugh:

Online ADRs do sound great, but how could they do it? Would you have to be staying onsite? How could you could stop people making 10,000 ADR? But I do feel for people who live overseas, for the cost of the phone bill they could have eaten at three more meals.

I spoke with DVC Member Services last week, and the CM told me it was coming soon. Didn’t say when, just that it was coming.

I read it in the Passporter and tried to find it, but couldn’t. Can’t wait until it happens!

LOL!!! Oh man oh man –

When I read this thread title, for some reason my brain picked up “DISNEY ONLINE DATING SERVICE” and I thought wow, that’s going to stir up some controversy! Still laughing!

They made an announcement that it is coming, but did not give any specific target date. IMHO, that is a good thing, make sure the existing functionality is working (i.e. the call center personel can make reservations on behalf of customers) before implementing new functionality.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;933607]:laugh: I thought this said Disney Dating Online Service when I first looked at the title.

But I haven’t heard anything about that.[/QUOTE]

LOL-I guess I could have phrased it a little bit better- I could see how it might appear that way at first glance.:laugh:

Sorry all for the funny confussing title-but hey at least it made you laugh a little. Thanks for the input I guess we just have to wait a bit longer. We are planning a trip for mid July so maybe by April they might have things up and running. I will wait it out a bit longer. I know I can’t make any ADR’s until then anyway. Thanks again.