Disney dining phone

I made my ADRs online, but decided to call to book the Fantasmic package since I have to give a cc#. The wait time is 45 minutes!! I think they need fast passes for the dining line - or at least a toll-free# :wacko:

Back to booking online I guess :smile:

[QUOTE=ssn;1093977]I made my ADRs online, but decided to call to book the Fantasmic package since I have to give a cc#. The wait time is 45 minutes!! I think they need fast passes for the dining line - or at least a toll-free# :wacko:

Back to booking online I guess :smile:[/QUOTE]

I hade the same problem - only calling from the UK cost £$£$:wacko:

In the end when we did the package the seating at fantasmic was very bad poor view and made us wish we had just stayed in line for the show.

I have been to a few events now with priorety seating and it has always been bad. we have had it for IllumiNations at epcot this was neer to morocco and was rubbish. then at MK for Wishes we were in the area just in front of Tony’s Town Square what a waist of time that was. :fork_off:

ugh, 45 minutes?! i am on the website like crazy checking for 'Ohana - still no luck - and have DD trained to call when we are in the car, haha!

Good luck, I hope you get it taken care of!