Disney Dining

I was just on the Disney World site looking up cost’s etc. I know that I can find things cheaper but I usually go there to try and figure out how much I have to save for an upcoming trip. I was trying to add the dining plan, but it only has the quick service, deluxe and premium? Wasn’t there another basic one where you get 1 TS and 1 CS plus snacks per person per day? I must be losing my mind… lol.

I believe the deluxe plan is where you get 1 TS and 1 CS plus snack per day, but I may be wrong

looks like the deluxe is the 3 TS or CS per day per person. That’s what my brother got on our last trip and it looks like it hasn’t changed. The Basic is what we got which is the 1 TS and 1 CS plus snacks per person per day, which I can’t seem to get.

There is a plan called simply Disney Dining and includes all that you listed. I’m not sure why you aren’t seeing it. We have it scheduled for our upcoming trip in December and I believe the cost is $39.95 per person per day.

We had one CS one TS and one snack per person per day (3 of us) and that was just the ordinary dining plan, not the de-luxe? I am not sure what extra the de-luxe entails, but someone will help out I’m sure.

Dining Plan | Resort Benefits | Walt Disney World Resort

It is there- see magic your way plus disney dining…

It is a ton of food… Have fun!

There’s a hitch somewhere. You can choose whatever plan you like. So, right now their site is not working otherwise I would have provided a link to what you want. I would wait a little and then try it again. It is there, I know, because I played with it a few days ago.

It’s there now, kind of weird I thought they were giving too many away or something :dry: Guess I got nervous which is easy for me to do… :whistling

Also the regular Disney Dining Plan goes up in price for 2011 to 44.99 per person. I just booked mine for my May trip.

Interesting. I booked the deluxe plan for our January trip and the price had not changed.

ah yes …that can’t be disney raising prices,must be a mistake right

I don’t know but that is what they charged me

No… why would they do that?

The basic dining package (CS, TS and a snack) is a great amount of food! I just wish it was 2 snacks a day instead! It’s plenty for us. Although we usually end up paying for a meal or two here or there anyways so that we can go to the pricery 2 TS dinner shows!

I could not even imagine having 3 TS a day… I mean, I could see using the extra TS for 2 ticket meals, but eating 3 TS a day is unthinkable. I’d love it… but unthinkable! hahah. :blush:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1056990]

I could not even imagine having 3 TS a day… I mean, I could see using the extra TS for 2 ticket meals, but eating 3 TS a day is unthinkable. I’d love it… but unthinkable! hahah. :blush:[/QUOTE]

That’s exactly why we go for the deluxe plan - for the signature restaurants. And we try them all, errrrr…I think :biggrin:

Thats the thing, some do use 2 which is why we might do the deluxe this trip, just to try what we can. I think it’s either/or for the 3 TS. From what I was reading it’s 3 TS or 3 CS a day per person, unless I am reading that wrong.:whistling