Disney Dooney and Bourke Collection is available online!

Saw this on Facebook:

Disney – Dooney & Bourke Collection Now Available Online Disney Parks Blog

Too bad I just bought a new purse.:frown: Guess I’ll have to wait to get a D&B Disney purse.

Lol, I just posted this in another section. Great minds think alike! I LOVE them. I got a new D&B for Christmas, so it may be a bit before dh lets me have one of these. I hope they are around awhile, and not a limited edition. I may ask for a wristlet for Mother’s Day.

Great minds do think alike!:laugh::happy: I :heart: purses, and combined with Disney. Well, that just makes my head spin!:laugh:

I know! It’s the perfect thing to tide me over since we won’t be making a trip south this year to see the mouse :confused:

Ah, but have you checked to see if they were REALLY available? My DW spent the better part of Saturday trying to track down the two she really liked. “NOT AVAILABLE” the Disneystore.com website said! Then she tried to call DTD but couldn’t find the actual number for the World of Disney at DTD.

She’s sending me to the space shuttle launch next month but I think it’s really so I can stop at DTD and buy her a purse!

[QUOTE=Captgoodguy;1030267]Ah, but have you checked to see if they were REALLY available? My DW spent the better part of Saturday trying to track down the two she really liked. “NOT AVAILABLE” the Disneystore.com website said! Then she tried to call DTD but couldn’t find the actual number for the World of Disney at DTD.

She’s sending me to the space shuttle launch next month but I think it’s really so I can stop at DTD and buy her a purse![/QUOTE]

Actually, I haven’t checked because itllbjust make me sadder that I can’t buy one!:laugh:

I saw them in one of the store in MK last week. It may be just my taste, but I thought they looked cheesy in person.

The bigger bags are not available. I knew I should have gotten my bag on the cruise.:crying:

The white wristlet that I want is saying it’s available. The black one is not. We can’t order until Friday, and I’m sooooo hoping it’s still available then!

DW was able to reach some stores yesterday. WoD has some as well as some of the other shops around the resorts. The key thing is to be able to see them before you purchase them. The material won’t be identically placed on each purse so some may look better than others…which is why i’ll probably be purse shopping next month on my own for her since she won’t be with me…

I wanted the bigger bag. oh well:crying:

I’ve actually thought about the pattern being a bit different from bag to bag, and I do think I’d like to choose mine. You’re wife will be so excited to have a new Disney D&B!:happy: