Disney Doorway to Dreams

[B]did anyone go or is anyone going?[/B]
I am going next saturday, i am bringing 3 of my kids, and my friend is coming along with her 2 kids, now i know this is going to sound funny, but i am a little nervous about leaving my kids…esp. in a hotel…DH told me that he doesn’t want them out of my eye sight…
so i am wondering if anyone knows where they bring the kids?
i am really hoping its in the same room, or even in another room but with a glass window where you can see them…
i am just a little nervous :crying:

We purchased our DVC at the Illinois Doorway to Dreams. Although my ds’s are teenagers, I did notice a wonderful playroom for kids, with a cm in there entertaining them. Be cautious, as we were just going there for fun, and ended up walking out with a purchase!!!

hehe, well i am pretty sure i won’t purchase anything esp. with DH not coming with me…
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE but i am going really just for the fun of it and to see mickey and minnie, they claim will be there, along with a little dance party…

[QUOTE=pixeemom;987301]hehe, well i am pretty sure i won’t purchase anything esp. with DH not coming with me…
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE but i am going really just for the fun of it and to see mickey and minnie, they claim will be there, along with a little dance party…[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sounds really cool. Never heard of this before.
You’re so lucky they’re letting you still come. When DH & I looked into other timeshare types elsewhere they wouldn’t even see us without being married & both being there, even when I explained he was deployed. We had to wait till he came home. DH would’ve :heart::heart::heart:ed to have not not “had” to go,lol.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;987309]Wow, that sounds really cool. Never heard of this before.
You’re so lucky they’re letting you still come. When DH & I looked into other timeshare types elsewhere they wouldn’t even see us without being married & both being there, even when I explained he was deployed. We had to wait till he came home. DH would’ve :heart::heart::heart:ed to have not not “had” to go,lol.[/QUOTE]

wow really?
i called the 800# and told them DH cant come, if it was ok i bring a friend, and they said sure…i sent the invite to my friend and let her reg. on her own, this way she could add her kids as guests…
they asked me over the phone if i was a member of the dvc and i told them no…:blink::blink: