Disney Doorway to Dreams

Well they had the grand opening at the mall by me today, and since i never got to take the kids to the one in the Garden city hotel, it was eating me up, so i took them to the mall instead… :mickey:
They had a blast seeing the chars.:mickey:

they had a dj there but the kids were just so into waiting on line to see the chars. that they didn’t care about anything else…

i took a few pics…and they had photopass there as well. as you can see baby joey was not that happy
i got my little disney fix now, till our trip in march.:wub:

Ohh… this looks so much fun! Was this a promotion for DVC or something else? I have a DVC thing at a mall nearby and they have an exact replica of the Animal Kingdom Lodge rooms that you walk through and check out… that will be the closest I get to walking in an AKL room! :smiley:

So cool! Cute character pics.

Hello local neighbor, sadly I didn’t go yesterday we wen’t the week before and are possibly looking into being members.

If its the one in Woodfield Mall, they recently changed it to BLT, so you then can get another fix with a visit to a different resort.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;999902]Well they had the grand opening at the mall by me today, and since i never got to take the kids to the one in the Garden city hotel, it was eating me up, so i took them to the mall instead… :mickey:
They had a blast seeing the chars.:mickey:

they had a dj there but the kids were just so into waiting on line to see the chars. that they didn’t care about anything else…

i took a few pics…and they had photopass there as well. as you can see baby joey was not that happy
i got my little disney fix now, till our trip in march.:wub:[/QUOTE]

I wanted to attend this but other plans came up - the pixs look great.

Did they take a store front or are they using a free standing spot in the center? When I was there last week they had a free standing spot in the middle of the first floor only. I will have to check this out.

it was for the grand opening of the dvc, but we didn’t go upstairs to look, we just went straight for the chars.
it was crazy crowded at the mall, i am never ever go to a mall on saturdays:crying:

[QUOTE=DonnyD;999925]I wanted to attend this but other plans came up - the pixs look great.

Did they take a store front or are they using a free standing spot in the center? When I was there last week they had a free standing spot in the middle of the first floor only. I will have to check this out.[/QUOTE]’’

it was right in front of the Disney store, sorta in the center behind the escalator

OMG! I didn’t know they changed it to BLT! Yeah I was talking about Woodfield Mall! Wow! Time to go check out BLT now! :laugh: