Disney DT's.... My wife's photos

Okay, I am having wishdrawals. (Yes, my new word, wishdrawals.) My wife is actually a photographer and I was going through one of her drives tonight stealing photos to put up on Facebook. While she will argue that half of these suck, these really have me ready to go in June. Despite my complaining about her taking 96,000 photos on our annual trips, these photos make me ready to go every year! Here are my highlights from the past couple of years. I just wanted to share because I am proud of her and love her photos!

Part two of the photos

Part three of the photos

Part four of the photos

Excellent pictures! These are the things that also get me through the “waiting period” until my next trip…which also happens to be in June.

Awesome photos!!! Thanks for sharing. Those would get me pumped up for a trip, too. If I had one coming up. :mellow: (Love the “wishdrawals!” Can I steal it from you?)

“Wishdrawals”
ROFL! LOVE IT!
Beautiful pics! Love the black and white castle/carousel… or is it sepia? I am not a photographer but it is wonderful!

Why not upload a bunch to flickr? They have a bunch of WDW groups.

keep 'em coming

Love them! Especially the images in part four!

love em…can’t wait to get some new photos myself.

DITTO !!! :pirate:

LOVE :wub: the top right pic in part 4! Great effects (or just cool weather maybe?)! Thanks so much for sharing. I think we all appreciate a little Disney fix via others’ pics! It makes me want to go through my old photos.

Thanks guys! She will love your comments, I will share them with her.

As per the 4th section, yeah, those are my favorites too. I need to find the original of the castle over the carousel. It was truly the neatest/odd sky we have seen at the park. All she did was make that one sepia, it is unedited otherwise. She is a portrait photographer here in Atlanta, but dreams every year of going to Disney to take pix. It is a HUGE production for her just to go to the park. LOL. I will dig some more up and share them with you guys, they are making me ready to go this year!

On using my new word, Wishdrawals. Of course, use it all you want. It was just a typo, but it works huh? Mistakes always make the best things!

Wow your DW is sooooo good at photography they are absolutely beautiful, please tell her?
Also your word ‘wishdrawals’ sums up that missing Disney feeling immensely- in fact I reckon Disney would steal that from you for advertising- great word

Great pics and I LOVE THAT WORD WISHDRAWS!!!

Thanks Dixie,

She will be ecstatic to hear it! I saw another word I do want to steal. The guy that wrote Mousejunkies, one of my favorite books has a new one coming out, Mousejunkies 2. He uses the word Epcrotch to describe the chafing you get on your legs from the heat. I need to send him Wishdrawals too. LOL.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1067032]Thanks Dixie,

She will be ecstatic to hear it! I saw another word I do want to steal. The guy that wrote Mousejunkies, one of my favorite books has a new one coming out, Mousejunkies 2. He uses the word Epcrotch to describe the chafing you get on your legs from the heat. I need to send him Wishdrawals too. LOL.[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh out loud- of course we would NEVER admit to having ‘Epcrotch’:whistling:whistling:whistling

Exactly, that is something you keep to yourself! LOL. But everyone notices you walk a little funny.

Very nice photos