Disney Earnings Down

[CENTER]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:[/CENTER]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:A sign of the times!!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;932717]
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

They let Doc go? :confused:

Sigh. :mellow:

There goes the Dental Plan! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;932721]They let Doc go? :confused:

There goes the Dental Plan! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This explains my 37 cent dividend check I got from Disney!

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;932721]They let Doc go? :confused:

There goes the Dental Plan! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

He was probably the most expensive. :closedeye

I’m surprised about Dopey, though… Grumpy would’ve been first on my list! :laugh:

:laugh:No, not Dopey! Get rid of Grumpy!

Just kidding, it wouldn’t be the same without any of them.

[QUOTE=WDW92;932819]:laugh:No, not Dopey! Get rid of Grumpy!

Just kidding, it wouldn’t be the same without any of them.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh: Grumpy is my DDs favorite! :heart:

So I’m confused, cuz I tried to book for the weekend of the 13-16 (I know it’s President’s week and the start of buy 4 get 3) BUT there is not a VALUE or a MOD to be had?!?!?!?!?! Booked solid . . . hmmmmmmmm.

I think Disney tries to ‘cry wolf’ a lot by saying they’re attendance is down but yet when you call to try to book something, or are actually at the parks during the time period they’re crying about lack of attendance, it is booked & packed so full that it is unbearable crowd wise.

I most definately found this to be true during our 20th anniversary trip this past November. The crowd level was worse than it is during Spring Break and every day on the news they were saying how Disney attendance was down. Do they actually WANT to make it miserable for the guests? :laugh:

Remember, that Disney is more than the parks. It is movies, television, and so much more. The overall profits are down. As far as the parks being more crowed, with the deals that they have been throwing around for a while now (free dining, buy 4, get 3 free… and extending it), people are still going as these are great deals and it is the only way Disney can probably keep their market share up. Also, with our economy, and the dollar being so weak, it is much more lucrative for Europeans and Asians to come here to vacation.

Doc obviously had the PHD, so he was the first to go. Think they’ll hire immigrant dwarfs that are willing to work cheaper, or will they ship their jobs overseas? :laugh: Just kidding.

Too Cute! Thanks for sharing.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;932901]:
So I’m confused, cuz I tried to book for the weekend of the 13-16 (I know it’s President’s week and the start of buy 4 get 3) BUT there is not a VALUE or a MOD to be had?!?!?!?!?! Booked solid . . . hmmmmmmmm.[/QUOTE]\

Are you going AGAIN??? :glare::angry::pirate:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
J/K! (dont forget Halloween girl!!!:happy:)

Cute cartoon!!! :happy:

Aw c’mon, wouldn’t laying off Dopey be some sort of discrimination…y’know, since he’s mute and all?? :laugh:

[QUOTE=Val32;933312]\

Are you going AGAIN??? :glare::angry::pirate:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
J/K! (dont forget Halloween girl!!!:happy:)

Cute cartoon!!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

We were going to try, 'cept by the time we crunched the numbers (Mom and Dad don’t have passes) it would have been $1000 for two day, so we said forget it!

I’m going in March . . . I need to use my FREE waterpasses before they expire 3/31!!!

Yeah, we got one of those too. How will we spend the money!:laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;933323]We were going to try, 'cept by the time we crunched the numbers (Mom and Dad don’t have passes) it would have been $1000 for two day, so we said forget it!

I’m going in March . . . I need to use my FREE waterpasses before they expire 3/31!!![/QUOTE]

yeah use up those babies!!! TL is soooooo much Fun!!! :cool:

well save save save for October!!!