Disney Eggs, What will they think of next?

Haha, Chris, you may need an intervention!!

I would have bought the eggs in a heartbeat! :slight_smile:

I have also seen Disney fish sticks and shrimp too. My first thought was, What does Ariel think about that, and then I was like or is it Ariel in the box!:ohmy: Her picture was on the box…:huh::happy::laugh::laugh:

What?!?!?! :blink: :laugh:

Wow, someone didn’t think that through too well…I’m assuming Flounder wasn’t pictured on the box with her?! :crying: :laugh:

DD was reading over my shoulder and said “Mom, we have to get some!” We don’t see the Disney products in the grocery store here–except for the cereals though. It would be hard for me to pay double the price of eggs though anyway just to have Disney characters stamped onto the shell. Maybe I can get out a stamper and stamp some Disney characters on our box of eggs for her,joking! At her age, I am sure she would notice the difference!:laugh:

id buy them just once or twice OK maybe more my name is Donna and i am disneyoholic. ive bought the pirate burgers. shaped like flags fro a cook out… i almost bought dh the disney bananas but they were too green.

Well I just did a Google search on the eggs, but look what I found instead, Mickey Mouse Liver Paste!:blink: Apparently it is sold in Croatia. Now Mickey has a little something for everyone.

:blow: :laugh:

I think the eggs cost double because they are from vegetarian hens. Everything organic and natural seems to have a bigger price tag!

I would totally buy these.

It seems like more and more of this Disney food is filtering into our area. I LOVE the Mickey cheese, not only because its mickey but it makes cheese and crackers so easy! I usually shop at Trader Joe’s but I find myself poking into Stop and Shop on quiet Friday nights to see if they have anything new.

I think for Family’s who trust the Disney brand, it makes shopping a no-brainer, and gets kids excited about healthy foods.

I’m not a mom yet, but I think I would pay extra if my kid would eat the veggies from the Mickey bag vs. not eating them at all

Ok that tops eggs…:blow: I wonder what’s the most ridicolous(sp?) product they marketed? Start your Googles now!

You have got to be kidding! I have my mom bring me back Pasteta every time my parents go to Croatia. She never found the Mickey one! What a riot.

WHAT??!! I have not seen them in my grocery store. I wonder if it’s a regional thing. If I brought these home my kiddos would go crazy; and one of them is 15!!

[QUOTE=AmandaM88;935629]I would totally buy these.

It seems like more and more of this Disney food is filtering into our area. I LOVE the Mickey cheese, not only because its mickey but it makes cheese and crackers so easy! I usually shop at Trader Joe’s but I find myself poking into Stop and Shop on quiet Friday nights to see if they have anything new.

I think for Family’s who trust the Disney brand, it makes shopping a no-brainer, and gets kids excited about healthy foods.

I’m not a mom yet, but I think I would pay extra if my kid would eat the veggies from the Mickey bag vs. not eating them at all[/QUOTE]

I am a Mom and I completely agree. If my kid wasn’t a fruit and veggie head already, I would definitely buy the ones with Mickey on the bag to get her to eat them. But, she still loves the Mickey cheese the most. But, I try to limit the cheese for … potty reasons, LOL.