Disney enlists Facebook for exclusive look at Tim Burton's 'Alice'

Link:A Call to ‘Wonderland’ Arms: Disney enlists Facebook for exclusive look at Tim Burton’s ‘Alice’

Get ready to fall further down the rabbit hole in this unique Personalities in Brief that is actually a call to Wonderland arms.

Disney is about to unveil the highly anticipated teaser trailer for Tim Burton’s interpretation of “Alice in Wonderland.” However, the studio is engaging a unique way for audiences to watch by joining forces with the powerful social network known as Facebook. All you have to do is align yourself with the right faction. Decide your allegiance to one of the following armies:

The Loyal Subjects of the Red Queen: Loyal Subjects of the Red Queen | Facebook

The Loyal Subjects of the White Queen: Loyal Subjects of the White Queen | Facebook

The Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter: The Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter | Facebook

The winning army – or the biggest fan page – will get to exclusively view the “Alice in Wonderland” teaser at 4PM PDT on Thursday, July 23rd.

Set for release on March 5, 2010, Disney is describing the film as an epic 3D fantasy adventure starring Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and Mia Wasikowska as 19-year-old Alice, who returns to the whimiscal world she first encountered as a young girl.

“Alice in Wonderland” also stars Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Crispin Glover and Matt Lucas. Directed by Tim Burton, the film features a screenplay written by Linda Woolverton (“Beauty & the Beast,” “The Lion King’”), based on Lewis Carroll’s “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” and “Through the Looking-Glass."

Thanks for the info! The Mad Hatter has more disloyal subjects already…so they may win.
I am just going with The White Queen!

[QUOTE=2nd Star;979058]Thanks for the info! The Mad Hatter has more disloyal subjects already…so they may win.
I am just going with The White Queen![/QUOTE]

I went for all of them so NO MATTER what I see the preview!! :laugh::laugh:

I was just going to ask if it would be wrong of me to go for all of them so I was guaranteed to see the preview. Guess not, lol!!!

Thanks, I am going to do that.

Okay they have a link to the trailer on the sites already. It looks amazing I cannot wait until March!!!

They do!!?!? I’m going to check it out now!! :happy:

It’s Early! It’s Early! You’ll Want to See it, Surely! Wonderland Teaser Leaked : StitchKingdom.com

Here is the link if it works

Where is the link? Can you post it? I can’t see it? :confused:

It’s there even though it says TOMORROW!

[QUOTE=MomBee;979074]It’s Early! It’s Early! You’ll Want to See it, Surely! Wonderland Teaser Leaked : StitchKingdom.com

Here is the link if it works[/QUOTE]

Ah an early leak!! Wow it looks awesome!! I just wish Johnny didn’t sound like Capt Jack? He should have done another accent!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;979075]Where is the link? Can you post it? I can’t see it? :confused:

It’s there even though it says TOMORROW![/QUOTE]

I posted the link up a couple. Did you find it? It is with a news article about an early leak

I agree, but it is Johnny so no wonder the Mad Hatter got so many fans, I mean who is going to turn down Johnny!!!

I can’t wait! Tim Burton can’t do a bad movie(I forgive him for Planet of the Apes).
If anyone finds a good picture of Crispin, please tell me thanks.

[QUOTE=MomBee;979074]It’s Early! It’s Early! You’ll Want to See it, Surely! Wonderland Teaser Leaked : StitchKingdom.com

Here is the link if it works[/QUOTE]

I keep getting a “page not found” message… :confused:
Did they take it down?

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;979280]I keep getting a “page not found” message… :confused:
Did they take it down?[/QUOTE]

Yes! I think because it was “leaked” they did! But it should be around on the web somewhere today, since this is the official trailer release date!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;979280]I keep getting a “page not found” message… :confused:
Did they take it down?[/QUOTE]

It’s up again

ooo thanks! It looks awesome! And it’s coming in imax!!! woohoo! :happy:

Gotta love some Tim Burton !!! Really can’t wait to see, it looks like it will be amazing! Mad Hatter RULZZZZ :laugh: